UK Vogue August 2024 : Suki Waterhouse by Colin Dodgson

I’m so incredibly bored of this concept. A million times over, all incredibly dull and repetitive.

Also, it’s August. Come on. Is this the best choice of cover for an issue arriving at what should be the peak of summer?

Uninspiring. I just like te colors, at best. Otherwise, it's been seen and done a million times.

this is a really bit strange... sounds like a A24 indie horror movie poster. the way she holds the baby

Last edited:
Thank you for introducing the fruit of someone's loins, but I've never been too interested in Vogue when it does 'family album' images. Nice for their picture wall.

At least it's not tracksuit and trainers.

I would just like fashion. An interesting location, a great model and a good vibe. Like Kristen McMenamy in "The Heiress" in the November 2021 issue, or Binx travelling by train in the April 2020 one (anneofcarversville.com)

Thank you for introducing the fruit of someone's loins, but I've never been too interested in Vogue when it does 'family album' images. Nice for their picture wall.

At least it's not tracksuit and trainers.

I would just like fashion. An interesting location, a great model and a good vibe. Like Kristen McMenamy in "The Heiress" in the November 2021 issue, or Binx travelling by train in the April 2020 one (anneofcarversville.com)

I am with you on the editorial part!

The cover is not the worst (thus far)
under the new editor but it does not excite at all. It could easily be the cover of Town & Country. I am sure Bottega Veneta had something more exciting for Waterhouse to wear. Though, the baby is a cute addition.

Last edited:
I watched Funny Face the other day and I find it utterly bizarre to think that idea of glamour has really shifted to this.

Nothing about this, from cover to editorial, screams Vogue to me.

There has been a severe decline in the quality of star power landing covers on Vogue UK since Edward retired.

That March farewell cover with the 40 stars must have been the budget for the year and now they are left with Robert Pattinson's dating history (FKA Twigs, Suki Waterhouse), some rapper who has never released an album and Sophie Turner detailing her divorce from a Jonas Brother.

This cover is Tatler worthy at best. Suki Waterhouse was always more known from association than her own merits - Bradley Cooper's girlfriend, friend of Cara Delevingne and now mother of Robert Pattinson's child. She has tried every avenue of celebrity - modelling, singing and acting with little success or recognition in any of them despite increased exposure from her connections that most starting out could only dream of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notaschoolshooter
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->