UK Vogue February 2010 : Natalia Vodianova by Nick Knight

^^Very typical, but it's nice. I don't think much to any of the models except Alla.

Oh I like that actually...especially the Balenciaga and Versace shots...those are nice, love the energy. Great cast as well!

The cover is ridiculously ugly, though...seriously, what were they thinking?

Last edited by a moderator:
The cover is gorgeous. I'm a sucker for purple ^_^ Natalia's editorial is amazing too.

The collections editorial is fairly average. But the shots with two models are fantastic, wish they'd done a few more like it.
Constance and Alla in Versace is superb, very drawn to that one, love the energy. Huge thanks honeycombchild!

I agree with tarsha, i hate this kind of ed, it's pointless, and not even aestethic.

This editorial is amazing. Constance looks gorgeous in every shot, especially in Michael Kors. :shock:

I do actually like the collections' editorial. The models look great and so do the clothes. I don't have big complaints about it ^_^

backdrop is hideous but at least they switched models

a boring,badly lit editorial is the trademark of British Vogue.at least it isn't Lily Donaldson in it anymore though...SNOOOZE

I like the Climate Change editorial. Its always interesting to see a new generation of models separate from the runways and onto print. I think Constance and Alla do a great job in this ... I love the energy and this is the first true spring editorial I've seen in February so far.

The cover is ugly but the eds are absolutely amazing.
Esp. the collections editorial :heart:

the spring fashion editorial is boring. the styling could've been better & the set of images isnt as glamourous as they could be. who shot those anyway?
- & after seeing the cover of natalia in high res. that cover belongs to marie claire. the choice for lavender as a backdrop was stupid. especially after how creative the featured editorial was. they missed the mark on this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->