UK Vogue February 2011 : Victoria Beckham by Alasdair McLellan

tentalicious

Reaction score
99871207.jpg

[ebay.co.uk]

She looks reli good...but it looks like an ad for some Elizabeth Arden moisturiser.

she looks angry...

wish she could have smiled a bit

this is more US Vogue...don't like her - don't like this.

Not bad at all.
I've checked and this issue was listed on 13th of December on ebay, but HOW?

Victoria never looked better, fantastic to see her on the cover again. Thanks for posting.

I'm undecided at the moment... but I like that Victoria looks really understated.

Her expression looks like something between angry and uninterested, I don't like it at all.

As soon as I saw the thread title, I was prepared to hate this. But it's not that bad; it's nice but not that interesting or memorable, especially when compared to the wonderful Rebecca Hall cover of this months HB UK. Still, I really wish Victoria didn't get the cover; nothing about her is remotely interesting, appealing or attractive to me.

well seems like it was taken from the Spice Girls era...still, I can't stand her...

I like the 90's feeling I get from the cover, but I can't stand the woman.

OMG such a different approach for a cover and for UK Vogue annnnd Victoria lol !!! I'm really impressed by the fact that they managed to have her looking so simple. I mean, espacially because usually she's dressed up as the fiercest girl ever and she always has a mean or angry facial expression: but here she looks soft... Ok now after the praise, the real stuff: it's a washed out image for a cover, it looks dated (yet beautiful) and the fashion is poor; in the end I'll give a 6,5-7/10 for this cover

better than I expected when I opended this thread.. but I'm still not pleased by the fact that it's the 3rd month for Vogue UK with no model on the cover:doh:

o lawdy...she looks really pissed off. i'm not fond of this cover, it's very bland and the hot pink font isn't working at all.

I don't have anything against Victoria, I think her taste is impeccable. But it'll be the new season ads that will make the issue.
There's the appeal of seeing Victoria looking relaxed and natural. However I'll never understand UK Vogue's love for fuchsia.

I like it.:flower: It's very simple. I'd prefer it if she had a softer look on her face to match the make-up and whatnot rather than the cold, hard glare and pout.

Picked up my January issue just in time.:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->