UK Vogue January 2013 : Kate Upton by Alasdair McLellan

didnt she just graced cover of VOGUE Italia while ago ? glad she graced another cover !!!

Doutzen's shots are nice but I think they are just overrated.
Posted via Mobile Device

I HATE when that happens, really would have loved to see those pictures in print....

If you're only after the Dior archive photos, you can just buy the Vogue on: Christian Dior book. It has all the photos featured in the digital edition and more.

Last edited by a moderator:
^

thanks for pointing out! I'll put it on my amazon wish list immediately:D:flower:

Maybe it's because I really dislike Kate Upton but I find this cover amazingly boring.

Hi guys, I'm new to TFS!
Have to say, I purchased this cover and find it quite disappointing. The editorial is a failure too, January issues just never excite me

i hate that i never like this magazine anymore...other editions are so much better.

There's more content in this issue than I first thought, and for a cover price of £2, I didn't mind getting it, because given what January issues can be like, this wasn't bad.

Is it only £2? It is certainly not worth the full price. I might get it also then to read the articles.

It is indeed a surprisingly decent January issue, i enjoyed going through it.

Just because someone said they find Kate bland looking or don't like the cover doesn't mean theyre "bashing" or "hating". I also find her pretty average as far as looks go and her model abilities are also so-so. Now if she would come up with something really amazing that would have proved me wrong I would gladly praise that. But she does not.

Probably the only reason she is so hyped because she does have a nice figure (love her body) and is thus a bit mm different then your "typical HF model". But thats that. Its not that she worked hard to get there.

The colors of the cover are lovely though.

I agree Juli, she's pretty but not WOW, her figure is different from the norm in the model world, so people will like the different, she still hasnt blown me away with anything she has done, its almost like she is the it girl of the moment because of her body type, but that is my opinion.

I'm late but Doutzen..wow..she looks soooo incredibly beautiful. Josh Olins brought out something really special in her, here. :heart:

Where is everyone seeing this for £2? Everywhere I've been is selling it at full price!

Thank you! I'm not a huge fan of this issue aside from Doutzen's editorial but don't mind paying £2 for it, lol. Will check out Tesco.

This cover to me looked more appealing seeing it online than in real life, in print it just didnt grab me at all, and its usually the other way around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->