UK Vogue May 2009 : Daria Werbowy by Mario Testino

I'm so ashamed of myself, when i opened the package and brought out the magazine ... i actually screamed like an 11 year old a take that concert lol

it's sooo beautiful, my partner thought i was being murdered in the hallway ... so embarrassing

but IT'S SOOO BEAUTIFUL and Karolin Wolter is sensational.

oh i love this issue ... thank you VOGUE :D

The cover is nice, pleasant as always.

Natalia, I love her, the ed is nice and subtle for Testino's usual style, nothing exciting.

Angela's is a bit too forced avant-garde for my taste.

What a stunning cover, even though it has similarities to the Lily one

a review of the Damascus-story would be great! and pictures would be better:brows:

it's my moms hometown and I've been there a lot of times so I'm excited to see how this turns out:woot:

I dont know who said it was airbrushed. But even if it was a LITTLE, Daria has a face carved by angels, she looks STUNNING. Her eyes just pierce into my soul! I doubt they needed to do much airbrushing!

Karolin's ed helped me so much more to understand British Fashion.
Who is Karolin? she's gorg!

I kinda like the cover :crush: but I hate the contents. :( This is a very bland issue, I most likely won't pick this up.

Im loving this issue SO much!
Its nice that when a thread i started so many already have the issue and scan everythign right away! Thank you all for your scans :smile:

love the cover with Daria, YAY!! model on the cover, not peaches or whatever!... Love the Natalia ed... beautiful!!!!...also agree that Karolin looks nothing special in the ed and the styling in angela's is just wrong1 but can't wait til i can buy it here anyway..

I like Angela's ed, over the top styling is perfect for the plain studio background... Karoline's ed is nice, but nothing more.

I'm so ashamed of myself, when i opened the package and brought out the magazine ... i actually screamed like an 11 year old a take that concert lol

:lol: (that must have been quite a scream then)

i've been warming to natalia lately, i officially love her now.

This issue is better than issues of late. Natalia's ed is impressive. Something a little alternative to what is usually seen in UK Vogue.

I'm SO happy to see Karolin Wolter getting editorial work! She has such an elegant, dignified face! I can't wait to see her conquer other magazines!

Angela's edit is my fav. It reminds me of something straight out of Vreeland-era U.S. Vogue!

I love the cover. Daria's face is flawless.

Karolin's editorial is really nice! I wouldn't expect her to impress me so much but she really did.

I will always love Angela and Natalia. :heart:

I would love to know what Daria is wearing on the cover, please anybody?

Im loving this issue SO much!
Its nice that when a thread i started so many already have the issue and scan everythign right away! Thank you all for your scans :smile:

Um, XavierRaphael you didn't start the thread, nothingless did. Were you talking about a different thread?

I meant to put IS, but I was probably excited and made a typo :lol:
Anyways, does anybody know what shes wearing?

sigh, i thought angela's ed would be amazing. i don't quite like it. natalia's ed, IMO, is still the best in this issue along with karolin's. :smile:

Who is Kai Z Feng?

I'm excited by the 2 Testino eds :woot:
Kai Z Feng 冯志凯, he's a young Chinese photographer, you can often find his work on Vogue China, here's his space - http://kaizfeng.spaces.live.com/

surprised and happy to see him working with Vogue UK:woot::woot:

Daria looks soft and beatiful on the cover, but I have some problem with her smile, it seems reluctant to me

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->