UK Vogue May 2009 : Daria Werbowy by Mario Testino

The cover does resemble Lily's, but it's still beautiful. And a little boring too, i guess.

Loving this issue so far, noone does couture like natalia:flower:, so elegant and beautiful and Love Angelas ed, fierce and sexy love the shot in the fringe McQueen dress:heart:

I'm definitely buying this only because of Daria. :heart:

a review of the Damascus-story would be great! and pictures would be better:brows:

it's my moms hometown and I've been there a lot of times so I'm excited to see how this turns out:woot:

I'm very excited to see this as well. So far I'm a little unerwhelmed by this issue but it's not horrendous

I love Karoline's ed...her last two eds have been wonderfull, and the styling is fantastic :crush: the second outfit is just :heart:

love the cover! daria is so stunning.

ok i think i might have missed something, but daria doesnt have an ed in this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the massive delay in the Stella ed, but am uploading that now..

^Not a problem at all! Can't wait to see it :woot:

The Road to Damascus
Photographed by Tom Craig
Model: Stella Tennant
Styling: Bay Garnett
Hair: Ken O'Rourke
Make Up: Lucia Pica

Scanned by Manuva

That editorial is the highlight of the issue for me. The scans are much appreciated!

Boring cover but I love Daria so it's ok. Hmm, not so excited about the Testino scans actually..I'm craaaaving for some Tim Walker!!!

Stella's editorial? Nothing about it appeals to me.

Not even the image where Stella looks out over one of the oldest cities in the world? All that history, all those lives, all those people? Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Ottomans?

Best image I've seen in UK Vogue for a while, because for a moment, we're looking at something very much so outside the narrow window of 'today' that fashion concentrates on. It's not recycled history as "references" used for a cute shoe, it's history proper.

I totally understand your point of view. Your 101% correct in everything you say.
It's just a little bit boring for me. But I'm willing to be proved wrong, when I pick up my copy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->