UK Vogue November 2023 by Sean Thomas

I'm very happy to see Kate Moss, Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell, Penelope Tree, and Karen Elson in one fun editorial.
It also includes my new favorites like Georgia Palmer and Sacha Quenby.

Finally, a set of British Vogue covers this year that don't look dreary and sad!

I like the idea—and I do like some of the covers—I just wish they had chosen different models for the covers. Why not have an all British cast, you know?

Why would he want to celebrate the disintegration of his own company? Condé Nast is moving out of Vogue House because of financial hardship, is it not? (Someone correct me if I'm wrong). In any case, a weird topic to center these covers around. Too insider-y.

What was the point of this? Kinda tone deaf if you ask me.

if only all the pics were a bit zoomed in... the editorial is nothing special imo :(

So the Karen Elson cover is... that. Jesus. Get it together, Edward. This is embarrassing. Where the hell is Steven?!

While I agree with most opinions on this topic, I do think that with an appropriate cropping and composition this Kate Moss photo would have been lovely as a cover. IMG_0536.jpeg
Source: www.vogue.co.uk

The Instagram " IMAGE DESCRIPTION" captions always kill me. Not crying about perceived "reserve racism" or whatever, so cool your jets - genuinely find it amusing that it's like "Karen, a white woman is..." and then it's like "Mona, a Danish woman of this, that, and the other heritage is" and the same formula is repeated for each cover!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->