UK Vogue September 2007 : Sasha Pivovarova by Craig McDean

"the modern gipsey's style is every bit as exotic as her travels"

:blink::innocent::huh::huh: that makes NO sense!!!

anyway nice locations but awful styling :sick:

I am so excited about this cover! It is so gorgeous. Too bad it won't be in any stores near me until mid/late September. :S

The New Look
Photographer: Corinne Day | Fashion Stylist: Kate Phelan | Model: Sasha Pivovarova

source: scanned by me

That's it from me tonight.....i'll be more than happy to scan up any articles, the French dressing feature on Cannes etc same tomorrow but only if someone else hasn't done so before then.:wink: Night, night guys....thanks to all you lovely karma givers and everyone's sweet comments:flower:

Good Night & Sleep Well:flower::heart:
Don't dream about scanning...I do that sometimes if I've been scanning too much:innocent::rofl::lol::doh:

thank you!

it seems they retouched sasha's face too much, her eyes glow :shock: it's a cute editorial though, simple but cute!

British Vogue makes some tedious grammical errors and weird placement of terminology is prevalent this year - "Drew Barrymore, from Rock-chic to red carpert style"?? as opposed to "red carpert style star", "red carpert style icon", "iconic red carpert style". Pay attention to simple syntax, please, in addition to the quality of styling - its mundane and uninspired in my opinion, "Indian Summer" with Gemma is uncannily similar to last months locational editorial in Papa New Guinea by Tim Walker.

Thanks Karina for all scans, the best are the edit of Gemma by Patrick Demarchelier i liiked, and very good the ed of Stella
Question no have edit Mario Testino??

^Nothing. Slightly peculiar. Perhaps hes pissed because Shulman refrained from endorsing Mcmonster

Carine dresses her up as Galliano and ...instead we get pink :(

Do love the editorial though thankyou for posting.

Thanks for scanning the editorials 1karina1 :flower: I love Gemma's and Sasha's ^_^ though Sasha's is plainer than I was expecting.

Thanks for scanning, love Gemma and Suvi. :flower:

I've always hated the whole "third-world-country-as-a-backdrop" concept, but Demarchelier's editorial is actually really nice. I guess it also helps that I never tire of seeing Gemma come back around.

Sasha's spread is underwhelming, but same goes for her as it does for Gemma.

Thanks for scanning!

British Vogue makes some tedious grammical errors and weird placement of terminology is prevalent this year - "Drew Barrymore, from Rock-chic to red carpert style"?? as opposed to "red carpert style star", "red carpert style icon", "iconic red carpert style". Pay attention to simple syntax, please, in addition to the quality of styling - its mundane and uninspired in my opinion, "Indian Summer" with Gemma is uncannily similar to last months locational editorial in Papa New Guinea by Tim Walker.
why are their uninspired lines so important when the content has already been scanned and shared? :huh:. one would think those were actually the remarks people do when trying to bump the thread waiting for the cover to be released.

tut tut.

wonderful scans, karina.. I'm in love with the Javier Vallhonrat editorial :heart:.. it's so much the amount of prada and miu miu throughout the issue (at least at first glance) but it's far from looking tedious, they all make it work in such an individual way, especially lucinda.. the clash of materials and colours in the indian editorial is just mesmerizing, and I like how that particular ed is taking a more natural approach on India.. with the landscape complementing the clothes and not the opposite as we've seen lately. which was lovely as well but it's just nice to see the same theme from a different angle.
and those pompoms!.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sashas and Gemmas edit,is wonderful.Again thanks sooo much for all the scans 1karina1. :flower:

i love this, i love the cover, suvi's edit, gemma's edit, and sasha's edit. but mostly gemma's! i can't wait to buy this!!

Ahh, love the eds - Gemma's is by far the best. I thought Sasha's cover would turn out better than it did, however it's still wonderful.

Thanks so much for all scans, Karina. :clap: :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa thank you for the scans! Gemma's editorial is particuarly good.
She really shouldve been on the cover IMO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gxsd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->