UK Vogue September 2009 : Kate Moss by Mario Testino

HQ (why does the orange text come up salmon pink?? can someone enlighten me)

scanned by OhJane

yep, i just subscribed :smile:

ive been a subscriber for 3 years now , trust me they soon pile up lol but i bought them years before

i cant believe the new dior ad isnt in this issue , maybe theyre not doing an ad other than the lady dior

Not very surprising, is it? But I actually, although the styling doesn't appeal to me personally, like that they went for a different look for Kate - not the usual rock chic thing Vogue UK has gone for with her so many times..

the cover could be better. i don't hate it. i just wish kate had a better expression on. the colors are good.

It just seems that she's bored or... i don't know, but i don't feel anything whit her expression, that is just bad!!!!!

It just seems that she's bored or... i don't know, but i don't feel anything whit her expression, that is just bad!!!!!
I would expect a "lobotomized" look like this from US Vogue, not UK, oh how the tables turn.:innocent:

Suvi is :heart: :crush: Words can not describe how glad I am to see her working and coming back to Vogue UK
Cover is awful for my taste. Kate looks... old and uninteresting. Really, I can't understand why she is on the cover... AGAIN :ninja: And on such a bad cover :innocent:

Yay Kate getting the cover, but I'm not sure how I feel about it.:ermm: Something isn't right. Pixie & Anna? :yuk: I think I'll pass on this issue.:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the idea of the cover - a more sophisticated Kate - but the actual styling, facial expression and pose aren't great, I feel. What's she doing with her arms? It's very awkward and lends her the air of being an idiot who doesn't realise her coat is slipping off... I wondering what other poses they tried in that shoot.

And while she's gorgeous, I miss cover shots where she looks more animated, to bring a bit of cheeky personality back into things. Her bone structure is amazing and always so photogenic, but there's more to her than that. Where's the spirit?

this cover isn't worthy of a september issue...and kate moss on vogue uk agaaaiiiin. i wish they'd surprise us and put like, karen elson by tim walker again

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->