UK Vogue September 2023 : Linda, Naomi, Cindy & Christy by Rafael Pavarotti

I prefer it to the US iteration, but I’m not blown away by either. The layout of this is better, for me. Though is it the exact same Christy shot as the US, Photoshopped in?

Uhm, it's a no for me. The composition is awful. Cindy randomly sitting on the floor, Christy looking stiff, not sure what Naomi is doing. Only Linda looks natural here.

Group covers are clearly not this photographer's strongest suit.

As I said here...

It's been almost a month since Anna has announced her spectacular "The September Issue", I hope that Edward has some ace up his sleeve... Although, judging by this August's "salad", it's hard to predict enything with certainty!

Which is actually worse that I thought it would be. Instead of showing any creativity, Edward opted for the copy/paste option; although, to be fair, I think it was Anna who actually pre-announced *HIS* project as her own! :rollingeyes:

Last edited:
Cover and Ed are horrible... looks like a test shoot .

Well, that answers my question from the US thread.

I prefer this cover than the US edition because it looks complete with all the
other names whom we should expect when we read the issue,
but why do they need to have a shared cover editorial on top of shared
editorials for their biggest month of the year?

but why do they need to have a shared cover editorial on top of shared
editorials for their biggest month of the year?

The Styles/Hockney feature mentioned on this cover is not only shared, it’s also already been online for what feels like a few weeks?

What is going on with Naomi´s pose?! from the two, I think I prefer US´s...

The Styles/Hockney feature mentioned on this cover is not only shared, it’s also already been online for what feels like a few weeks?

Unfortunately, I think they care more about their online numbers / impressions now, print product is no longer their priority and only exist to support the website / online contents...

Terrible, it looks like they were shot separately in the studio, and why Christy giving Miley meme face there.

Et9cT-LWQAApT3G

twitter.com/MileyEdition

This cover is way better than the US version, i'm starting to feel like this was Edward's idea and #that lady jumped on board but who knows.

I´m looking forward to Grace Elizabeth & Devon´s editorials :redheart:

Vogue US won this round, but the editorial for me is at the level of People Magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericsalodesign
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->