Une Fille Un Style - Paris Vogue

never heard of Julia von Boehm,but i'm fascinated with that woman now:smile: everybody,thank you for your contribution to this thread,couldnt karma u all enough:smile:!

This is one of my personal faves.

You've got to love her - just look at the style icons she mentions: Nico, Francoise Hardy, Anna Karina, Monica Vitti, Jane Birkin...:heart:

Agathe Teyssier; Actress, Filmmaker

source: scanned by me

^ I loved that one too! Because she was interested in finding great basics, and that's the same for me.

Cecilia Dean : Editor in chief of 'Visionaire'

Scanned by me

Attachments

• cecilia1.jpg
    cecilia1.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 140
  • cecilia2.jpg
    cecilia2.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 152
  • cecilia3.jpg
    cecilia3.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 176
Zac Posen : Fashion designer

Scanned by me

Attachments

• sac1.jpg
    sac1.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 136
  • sac2.jpg
    sac2.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 111
  • sac3.jpg
    sac3.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 134
thank you nanker phledge:heart::P
and to everyone also for the great scans

Thanks for the Zac Posen one!!:woot: My faves are Agathe Teyssier and Julia von Boehm^_^

1karina1 said:
This is one of my personal faves.

You've got to love her - just look at the style icons she mentions: Nico, Francoise Hardy, Anna Karina, Monica Vitti, Jane Birkin...:heart:

wow,this girl is amazing!thank you so much for sharing:heart:

Vogue Paris should interview for Une Fille Un Style Vanina Sorrenti, Inez van Lamsweerde, Claire Delhens, Emmanuelle Alt, Sasha Pivovarova, Karen Elson, Charlotte Gainsbourg ..
My favourite so far has been Rima Acord .

Last edited by a moderator:
hellimaria said:
Vogue Paris should interview for Une Fille Un Style Vanina Sorrenti, Inez van Lamsweerde, Claire Delhens, Emmanuelle Alt, Sasha Pivovarova, Karen Elson, Charlotte Gainsbourg ..
My favourite so far has been Rima Acord .

Vogue Paris must have done Une Fille Un Style for Charlotte! She is like a living French style icon!:woot: :heart:

Here's a translation for Julia von Boehm done by miu_miu and myself. :flower:

ONE GIRL A freelance stylist, Julia left Germany after the "bac" (French exam) in the direction of Paris, because "Paris, it is fashion". After ad-hoc school, she worked next to Carine Roitfeld for the blockbusters of the start of the millenium, YSL and Gucci in the era of Tom Ford -, between Vogue house where she gathered her experience before putting it into action. "But I stayed in the Vogue family" she says with a smile, (this is a little bit hazy for me...but she's in a restaurant/cafe near Faubourg where she recommends a steak with roquefort sauce...)

ONE STYLE Slightly overdressed with a touch "decalee" to keep a distance. An example, a silk dress and a vest in leather. Othertimes very denim, she has almost abandoned the trousers and mixed fluid fabrics and those more 'held' (i guess you would say, tightly woven fabrics), and cheap and chic, (H&M and Dior). Provisioning question (Where does she get it from), Marc Jacobs in Paris, and the vintage of Hidden Treasures in Topanga Canyon, 45 minutes from Los Angeles. "I never try, I look, I see the size, I take. The blow to the heart only - I hate shopping." Favourite designers? Junya Watanabe for Comme des Garcons, Stefano Pilati for YSL, and John Galliano "Evidently impossible to circumvent."

SHOES "The basis for constructing a look" but with 12 centimetres of heel minimum. For the look, she tries Saint Laurent, Prada, Marc Jacobs or Miu Miu. Last pair she bought? Stilletos from Saint Laurent in matte and patent chocolate brown leather and metal, "exaggerated sexiness, very Betty Boop".

ACCESSOIRES Indispensible, a large Tumi bag, a Swiss brand guaranteed for life that follows everywhere. Then a second bag, "a handbag" this time, where she keeps her agenda, in woven leather by Bottega Veneta, iPod, Marlboro Lights, passport, credit cards, tickets (never a wallet). "My bags last for about two months", says Julia. Exceptions which prove the rule, a Chanel and a Marc Jacobs in white leather.

DISPLACEMENTS A red Mazda MX 5 with a convertible top: "A second home on wheels. Ideal for on the way to parties", as it's like a mobile changing room. In the evening, during the week, instead she gets a taxi when going out with friends, and head in the direction of Club Sandwich, rue de Ponthieu, "for the music and the real ravers."

HOLIDAYS
"Anywhere, where I cannot speak the language, the currency isn't the same and I get to discover new foods." Julia shuns ? , and prefers little hotels without without the comforts ( and neither an air-conditioned car), and spends a week walking around in just her swimming costume and T-shirt. On the family holidays, she heads for the south of France, Provence, ?

MUSIC AND ? " ? the fall of the Berlin Wall" in 1989: David Bowie, Supertramp, Depeche Mode, but also Edith Piaf. " ? Afterwards, she would que at the weekend to get into dancehalls, arbors and a little white wine. ?

If anyone can make any sense of my and I'd be most grateful!

1karina1, I totally thought about starting a thread for this a few weeks ago because it's my fav part of paris vogue... but as always you are ahead of me thanks for the thread

is there ever published an article like une fille un style about carolina adriana herrera ?

I loved the Agathe Teyssier scans! Thanks so much for posting 1Karina1!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericsalodesign
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->