US Bazaar September 2009 : Leighton Meester / Agyness Deyn by Terry Richardson

A couple of goodies.

Supermodels Supernatural

Ph. Peter Lindbergh
Fashion Editor: Brana Wolf
Models: Amber Valletta, Shalom Harlow, Kristen McMenamy, Helena Christensen, Nadja Auermann, Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer and Tatjana Patitz

Image Credit | Models.com

Really love this story. Classic Akrans but there is some edge here. Both girls look amazing.

The New Shapes

Ph. Camilla Akrans
Models: Kendra Spears & Katie Fogarty

Image Credit | Scanned by Me

I can't believe how beautiful Shalom is. :heart:
And i can't believe my Mum is 44 as Kristen. :shock:

With this much content, there's bound to be something for everyone in it. I now can't wait to see this issue for real, but wait I will have to...

love love love 'The New Shapes' editorial. Camilla Akrans is such a great photographer, love seeing her work. Katie has really grown on me, she looks incredible in every shot.

A couple of goodies.

Supermodels Supernatural

Ph. Peter Lindbergh
Models: Amber Valletta, Shalom Harlow, Kristen McMenamy, Helena Christensen, Nadja Auermann, Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer and Tatjana Patitz

please do not quote images. thank you.

Image Credit | Models.com

I don't think all of these necessarily pass for SUPERmodels but I'm happy to see a magazine doing something like this again. It's definitely the right time for it... I think a lot of the older 80s ones, the really camp ones, are going to be pulled out for pictures again soon. I hope so!

Last edited by a moderator:
richardson/magda
luchford/eniko
and lara/ lagerfeld

are the most interesting... for me

Wow, so many eds!
I'm curious about Naomi's... She's a good model and I love Goude's photography. It might be the best of the issue for me.
I have never seen an editorial shot Camilla Akrans as bad as this one... :sick: The colors are good though.
I never expect something good from Terry when he works for Bazaar... Maybe it can be different this time.

I don't think all of these necessarily pass for SUPERmodels but I'm happy to see a magazine doing something like this again. It's definitely the right time for it... I think a lot of the older 80s ones, the really camp ones, are going to be pulled out for pictures again soon. I hope so!
:blink: Every single one of them is a SUPERmodel!! These girls have paid their dues, earned their titles.Love that ed, and the Camilla one is great as well, thanks for posting luxx.

Last edited by a moderator:

The only Dior ad that I see is Marion's for Lady Dior.

I will not be able to do a review until I get home so if anyone else has the issue and wants to then go right ahead. If not then I promise to do one tonight.

Thanks for the info :flower: How weird!

It's refreshing to see an editorial themed of 80's/90's supermodels that aren't Linda, Christy, Naomi and Kate for once.

This issue truly has something for everybody, enough so that the most discerning (read: whiniest) tfsers would shut up.
Too much supers? Hey lets add the underrated supers! And the top models lara, stam, aggy of today? But they are so 2006! But eniko is here and she is 2008-9! But she is overexposed!. Well thats why they put kendra, katie and siri. But u forget the underrated and quiet ones... Ok magdalena in da house! Everybody happy?

Sounds like it has a lot of good features. I'm looking forward to getting it in the mail. I'm glad the issue I'm getting has a model on the cover.

Hate this pest gracing cover, undeserving to keep continuing on getting fashion mag covers, but I NEED the Peter Lindbergh ed and Eniko's ed inside. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CREATIVERESEARCH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->