Leighton Meester Sex Tape Scandal!

Oh man, I was kind of hoping that this wasn't true. She was the Gossip Girl cast member I'd least expect to have a sex tape! She was even behind Taylor Momsen!

^ Well I really was not expecting a Dorita sex tape above all else to be honest...

:rofl: dorota! gotta love her. " yez mizz bleh-ah"

I just feel so bad for Leighton...I hope everything doesn't go
down hill from here. & yeah, I'm pretty sure these were before
she was famous. It kind of looks like it. :huh:

a sex tape? so what. as a grown up, i dont see the big deal.

eh i say who cares.

People really need to stop making sex tapes, they ALWAYS get leaked!!

We can say "who cares" and "what's the big deal" all we want and believe it too, but the reality is that a lot of people are going to. As someone said, she's a serious actress who wants respect in the industry and a sex tape is going to hinder that tremendously.
I don't think she leaked it because her recognition and fame come from her own work and talent and it's obvious that her star is only rising. It was probably someone who held on to it until she was famous enough that he could sell it for a lot of money. The problem is that that's irrelevant.
I feel bad for the girl. I think in the heat of the moment we do things that maybe in hindsight might seem a bad idea.
Personally, I think that sex tapes are bad ideas, for women in particular, famous or not. You never know what is going to happen in a relationship and when it goes sour or when you're not with that person anymore there is nothing to prevent them from putting it out there. And people do put them out there. A lot of people.

^^From what i read on the net, its her ex who is selling it, and since he taped it he has every legal right to sell it, she cant stop him.

^^From what i read on the net, its her ex who is selling it, and since he taped it he has every legal right to sell it, she cant stop him.

What scum that guy is. And, to make matters even worse, she's in a relationship right now and it can't be easy for her current BF to have his famous GF's sex tape out there.

JUST SAY "NO" GIRLS!

u don't have to say no, but keep it in your room,even if everything in a relationship is perfect

That gets into a real gray area in there. There are privacy issues. In the case of distribution and sales, I don't think she signed a release. This is especially true if the tape was made and intended for only private use.

The lesson here kiddies is an old one.

"Never write if you can speak; never speak if you can nod; never nod if you can wink." - Martin Lomasney

There are many corollaries, the two biggest being never put into print what you don't want published and never capture in any media something you do not want displayed.

Oh, so it's an old video?

Well, that's a bit of a relief cause I would be really shocked if Sebastian leaked it.

break-up rule #1 destroy all sex tapes! :D
this only proves that her ex is a jerk.
I don't see this as a big deal really. She's great and she will be fine, imo.

Yeah, I can see her getting out of this one lightly (hopefully) because she actually has talent.

Oh, so it's an old video?

Well, that's a bit of a relief cause I would be really shocked if Sebastian leaked it.

it was made a few years ago i read somewhere.
before GG.
before she was known.
you can tell she was pretty young, which makes it worse because shes only in her early twenties.
she could have been 17 when this happened, which doesnt make the situation much better.

she could have been 17 when this happened, which doesnt make the situation much better.

Actually that would make it a TON better... It would make this underage p*rn... i.e. ILLEGAL.

Tracy Lords used this law to her advantage. She used a fake ID, spent a coupel years in the p*rn industry and rose to the top, and after making all the money, had a HUGE 18th Birthday party and said... UH HUH... you have to destroy all my tapes.

It is far better for it to have been taped when she was 17 instead of 18 because not only does it make it unsellable, her scummy Ex is then guilty of a sex crime and if convicted of owning underage material (especially since he is in fact trying to distribute) he would have to be registered where ever he lives as a sexual predator.

i didnt mean it wouldnt work out for her benefit.. i meant that it would just look more worse on her. :lol:
its hard to explain.

but with your points, i hope that all that happens to him
serves him right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->