US Bazaar September 2009 : Leighton Meester / Agyness Deyn by Terry Richardson

Photos of Agyness dressed up as Michael are beyond pathetic. What a wrong model choice. The styling is intersting tho.

I want to see the NaomiCampbell-JeanPaulGoude editorial!
MY GOUDE!!!!
:heart:

The shot of Naomi with the crocodile is like Jean-Paul Goude spliced with Peter Beard. Overall, it's a happy, active editorial, it probably makes a great contrast to some of the other content in the issue.

I just got this issue today and it's not impressive imo. Nothing really moves me. The Supermodels ed is nice but that's because they're supermodels. Lara's ed is ruined by the presence of Baptiste or whatever Karl's current boytoy is called. Here's hoping Vogue and W will be better. :unsure:

But the Lanvin ad is so great.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish Baptiste would disappear into an enormous armoire with no back.

How do you think of Eniko, friend?

Any beauty sections with prestigious creams I might wet myself over? :lol:

Cant wait to get the Supermodels Sans Maquillage ripped out. Then toss this, unless there are good beauty articles, ads and Eniko makes out. :heart::flower:

I wish Baptiste would disappear into an enormous armoire with no back.

How do you think of Eniko, friend?

Any beauty sections with prestigious creams I might wet myself over? :lol:

Cant wait to get the Supermodels Sans Maquillage ripped out. Then toss this, unless there are good beauty articles, ads and Eniko makes out. :heart::flower:

Beauty is about new injection techniques for that youthful look. Gives a list of skincare alternatives but you probably have tried it all already :lol:.

Eniko looks lush as always in her ed but it's Luchford's style, that haze thing, that I'm not a fan of.

Nadja is still looking so beautiful. :heart: and agyness' ed is just ridiculous and disrespectful :yuk:

I don't care how cliche and ridiculous the concept of Naomi's ed it is pure :heart: to me...the shot with her on the elephant is ridiculously beautiful.

^DITTO! :smile:

the preview of Naomi's ed. is great. love the photography and the colors. :smile:

Page count: 484

Ads

Estée Lauder w/ Hilary Rhoda
GAP 1969 Jeans w/ Isabeli Fontana and Anja Rubik
Louis Vuitton
Lady Dior
Lancôme Paris w/ Daria Werbowy
Saks Fifth Avenue w/ Stella Tennant, Terron Wood, and Brian Shimansky
Gucci
Giorgio Armani
Dolce & Gabbana
Prada
Chanel
Bottega Veneta
Fendi
Donna Karan
Calvin Klein Collection (2-pages)
D&G Fragrances
D&G Cosmetics w/ Scarlet Johansson and David Gandy
Tommy Hilfiger
Cesare Paciotti w/ Eniko Mihalik and Constance Jablonski
Michael Kors
DVF
Longchamp
David Yurman
Lanvin
Chloé
Missoni (2 ads) w/ Hanne Gaby Odiele and Devin Childers
Hugo Boss
Ports 1961
Blumarine (multi-pages)
Pringle of Scotland
Bally
BCBG MaxAzria (2 ads)
White House Black Market w/ Siri Tollerød
Burberry (3 ads)
Marc Jacobs
Moschino (2 pages)
Ralph Lauren (2 pages)
Oscar de la Renta
Akris
Etro (3 pages)
Roberto Cavalli
Salvatore Ferragamo (4 ads)
Derek Lam
MaxMara
Valentino (3 pages)
Gianfranco Ferre (multi-pages)
Versace

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Naomi's ed. It's classic Goude. :heart:

Hehe... such an amazing issue with the worst cover ever!;-))) I am going to buy it though...

Agy's ed is alright but I am sick of this girl...

Naomi's ed is soooo 80's.... I like it...

Supermodels ed is just stunning!!!... why are they so beautiful?!;-))) I wish they were getting more work though... I love Linda and Christy... Claudia... but would love to see others working more... What on earth has happened to Stephanie Seymour... she was not featured in Vogue Italia supermodel ed... neither here...

^As someone who loves Seymour, she is quite often overlooked i have noticed, and then she would randomly get a major cover or an ed, haha.

^As someone who loves Seymour, she is quite often overlooked i have noticed, and then she would randomly get a major cover or an ed, haha.

I think she did remarkably well last two years... she got POP cover... was featured in Vanity Fair... UK Bazaar cover... tha Ferragamo and lingeri ed... but now it is quite quiet... maybe bcos of divorce going on... it is just a little weird not seeing her in supers eds... I don't think she was overlooked a lot... she is always featured in major annyversary covers...

what shall I say than?;-)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfaa103p05
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->