Leighton Meester Sex Tape Scandal!

The video was never uploaded on the website, I've been told. So all that came out were just screencaps. I bet Leighton took legal actions against the website and the guy who sold the tape.

And just so you know, Leighton had a short interview at KIIS FM last night, you can download the said interview here.

She didn't talk much about the scandal, though the DJ has expressed some support for her. She's handling the whole drama really well. :smile:

I'm glad it hasn't come out, hopefully she got her lawyers to stop it. As long as its just pictures she should be fine.

I'm not against sex tapes, it's very entertaining and really can make your sexual life more spicy but she should've chosen a more trust-worthy person to share it with. Or if you don't trust your partner, just destroy the tape before there are any copies made.

No, seriously :o This really surprised me, but well she's human, isn't she :smile:

wow, completely missed that story,..wondering on what planet I have been living last week!!!:lol:

I feel so sorry for her....and I'm actually quite surprised about that news!
but I guess she's only a human and s**t happens

^Not that I know of. I hope it doesn't get released, quite frankly.

From her Harper's Bazaar cover:
On the alleged sex tape: “[The tape] is not real, so it makes me sort of sad. It’s unfortunate that it got carried as far as it did… I definitely understand the nature of people better now and that the mere allegation of something like that could be headline news. People think it’s real because somebody says it is.”

wow, she must be certain that it wont come out if she says its not real.

She admitted there were pictures, but there isn't a tape. Her ex must have just had photos of her and used them to shop a non existent video.

I don't get why people are disappointed in her. Of course she has sex with her boyfriend as every other normal girl in the 21st century, so what if she made a tape? Really? How does that taint her image? Because we all know that she has sex

I'd completely forgotten about it until that interview mentioned it again.

She admitted there were pictures, but there isn't a tape. Her ex must have just had photos of her and used them to shop a non existent video.

but the photos were of such bad quality it looks like screencaps :shock:

yeah they really must have it sorted if she is saying it doesn't exist. I agree the pics looked like screencaps

The photos could have been taken from a phone, and remember, back then (like... what, 2-5 years ago!) phone camera quality wasn't that great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eisabeth
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->