US Glamour June 2024 : Lupita Nyong'o by Adrienne Raquel

I like all the covers. They look good in their own way.

This is the 10 year old career worth to celebrate. Gorgeous Lupita. I pick the first.

She looks stunning on the covers but I agree that theres something dated about rhe concept.

So let me get this straight... a magazine that's out of print in multiple countries (including the USA) has a "global cover star"?

All four covers look better and exude more personality than Meisel's flop, sterile studio shoots these days.

Lupita is always stunning, but what's with these «clothes»??

I like all the covers. They look good in their own way.

I'm with you! I have to applaud how cohesive the four covers are alongside one another. Lupita Nyong'o has a pretty impressive track record when it comes to delivering strong magazine covers, and this is no exception. Very nicely done from all involved.

All four covers look better and exude more personality than Meisel's flop, sterile studio shoots these days.
And yet his name is mentioned even when he’s in no way involved, hence why he IS the blueprint.

And yet his name is mentioned even when he’s in no way involved, hence why he IS the blueprint.
I referenced Meisel's sloppy work these days. Not what he used to put out in his glory days. If this is your blueprint then clearly the bar is in hell but yas mawma get your gotcha moment!

How can Meisel be a blueprint when his career was predicated on copying others? :ermm:

Back to the “covers” is this it? Do they even create an “editorial” for their “digital issues”? Something about these “digital” magazines bothers me so much. It’s just so futile. Why waste resources on this?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuttinthru
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->