US GQ April 2008 : Adriana Lima by Inez & Vinoodh

from http://men.style.com/gq
00001f293d1250un8.jpg
00004f293d3673oo0.jpg
00002f293d1df4mx1.jpg

00003f293d2a33ud3.jpg
00005f293f15e9vf1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting... I like it... but hmm... do not love it.

I'll flip through it when my boyfriend's issue comes in the mail.

Oh my! Adriana is smoking! I think I might actually get this issue!

I think it's funny what jealousy can do...people are saying all over the place that she had plastic surgery on her face and looks bad now...why not be honest and just say "God I wish I looked like that"

Seriously she's starting to look like the Adriana circa 03-05 and I think it's great I think it goes to prove if a model takes a year off it can do wonders for her career. She's done more this year so far than she's ever done in past years, and I have a feeling this is really going to be her year.

I&V shot this?! :buzz:

I'm so getting this!

^ :lol: I see I&V have the same effect on you as they do on me :lol:

CoutureChic, I personally think Adriana has never looked better, and she is the sexiest model on the planet right this second... I don't know how I'd feel if I saw her on the cover of Vogue Italia, but she's certainly the best choice for GQ!

that's hot! :brows: I love Adriana, she looks amazing... but it's not the most original thing I've ever seen. The black and white picture doesn't look too good. The third one is my favourite, I like the shadows of the net. The second one is good too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Horrible cover.. she looks awkward and uncomfortable.
The third image would have been much better as the cover.

But Inez & Vinoodh!? :woot:

^ :lol: I see I&V have the same effect on you as they do on me :lol:

CoutureChic, I personally think Adriana has never looked better, and she is the sexiest model on the planet right this second... I don't know how I'd feel if I saw her on the cover of Vogue Italia, but she's certainly the best choice for GQ!

Taben I've said this before but I love your look on fashion, you like high fashion but you are open minded enough and honest to know when something looks good and I think it makes you one of the most well-rounded people on this forum. I agree, I love Adriana..but Vogue Italia would be weird a little, to me she's a GQ, Elle kind of Girl. I think what Adriana has over the rest of the angels is she just oozes sex appeal but with a bit of innocence in there, without overdoing it or look like she's trying. The rest of the angels while there is no denying their beauty, a lot of times they come off awkward and uncomfortable, while Adriana IMO doesn't.

If that's not their best-selling issue of the year, then I don't know what straight guys need... I'm gay and I'm SO buying that :lol:

Taben I've said this before but I love your look on fashion, you like high fashion but you are open minded enough and honest to know when something looks good and I think it makes you one of the most well-rounded people on this forum. I agree, I love Adriana..but Vogue Italia would be weird a little, to me she's a GQ, Elle kind of Girl. I think what Adriana has over the rest of the angels is she just oozes sex appeal but with a bit of innocence in there, without overdoing it or look like she's trying. The rest of the angels while there is no denying their beauty, a lot of times they come off awkward and uncomfortable, while Adriana IMO doesn't.

oh thank you :wub: Well I just try to compare what can be compared, Adriana and Siri Tollerod are very different but they're both great at what they do, and I certainly wouldn't like to see a naked Siri on the cover of GQ :lol:

I feel like I have seen this same exact cover and photoshoot like a million times.
I personally think Adriana has never looked better, and she is the sexiest model on the planet right this second...
Imo, that title goes to Isabeli Fontana, who in addition of staggering beauty and flawless figure has a certain class and intelligence about her looks (I don't know if she is either in real life).
Adriana always looks daft to me and she can only convey sexuality (and in a rather vulgar way, if I may say so).
So, no, I don't find her particularly attractive, and there are many women I'd rather swap face with than her. I must be jealous, of course... :rolleyes:

^ I totally forgot about Isabeli when I wrote that :lol: I much prefer Isabeli, and I agree that she has a certain class and intelligence about her looks, not to mention she's so versatile, but Adriana is the ultimate sex bomb too IMO

Adriana looks VERY good on this cover. I'm lovin' the hair. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anomimo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->