Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
harpersbazaar.com

Attachments

• hbz-april-2013-selena-gomez-newsstand-cover-lgn.jpg
    hbz-april-2013-selena-gomez-newsstand-cover-lgn.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 40
She looks great. The "shopping special" tag is ruining this cover. Her head is already covering too much of the masthead for them to add that mess.

Also, the type and layout are pretty horrible. Bazaar definitely hasn't changed for the better. :innocent:

Cover Story:

Photographer: Terry Richardson
Styling: Beth Fenton
Hair: Duffy
Make-Up: Frank B.
Nails: Jenna Hipp

harpersbazaar.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Selena Gomez? So random.. hahaha
But i like the cover, the color is fresh and she looks beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
selena_gomez_covers_harpers_bazaar_april_2013_02.jpg

justjared.com

The subscribers cover is stunning.

Other than that, her permanent baby face just doesn't look good on anything not teenybopper related. I know she's older and everything but she'll always look Disney.

Other than that, her permanent baby face just doesn't look good on anything not teenybopper related. I know she's older and everything but she'll always look Disney.

Was going to say this verbatim, but harsher, so I'll just co-sign.

Not interested in her, at all.

She looks so plastic on that subs cover, far too much post production.

What a random choice. I know we've had Miley on there before, but does Glenda genuinely believe her reader has any interest in Selena Gomez?

Oh god. This is really bad... That shot with Dior dress looks like from Nylon magazine. Nothing special.

all i see is a sl*tty child playing dress-up in her mom's clothes. Decent cover though, but she doesnt belong on HB

Was going to say this verbatim, but harsher, so I'll just co-sign.

Not interested in her, at all.

I'll co-sign aswell. she looks like a 12 years old playing dress up with her mother's clothes. it's almost uncomfortable.

Richardson = terrible; Gomez = dull

That picture in the orange dress is reason enough this entire ed should have been scrapped.

i love the cover and the first pic of the editorial... that's about it

No offense to Selana, but she looks like a child on this cover.

I don't think this is a bad choice at all. It's HB for crying out loud. I'd rather see her than Taylor Swift. She does look much younger than she is and I can't say I'm interested to see what she has to say, but she's "current" and pretty and the photographs aren't bad. This is easily one of their best covers from the past few years, imo.

Besides, she has a new Harmony Korine film coming out this month. It was at Cannes and it has cult hit written all over it.

Seriously Bazaar.. You are not Teen Vogue. The cover choice is really bad. The Subs cover is so much better.

the cover looks nice thou. pretty springy but the layout reminding me much with US Esquire. The editorial is really flat :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->