US Harper's Bazaar February 2015 : Miranda Kerr by Terry Richardson

What's "New Season Fashion" got to do with a topless model? And if you're going with Miranda, why not use an image where she looks beautiful? Show the "sexy hair" instead of sticking her in the sort of hat the Grim Reaper would wear on his summer holiday.

It's all a waste, except for that shot in the red dress. Some edition please reprint that, and do it justice as a cover shot.

Back to Terry? Just NO! Its sleazy, tacky, and nothing i want from my Fashion Magazine! Leave this stuff for her GQ shoots!

They never stopped using Terry! He may not have scored covers lately, but he's always inside. Their lack of concern (or Glenda's?) over using Terry is outstanding. So out of touch, and the rest of the magazine contents follows suit.

what's wrong with Glenda???, certainly she has not new resolutions for the magazine. besides could anyone tell Joanna Hillman she is not a stylist? Merci.

Pass! The cover really is bad, especially is you compare it to her recent covers for Australia (InStyle/Elle etc). The usual overcrowded text doesn't help either. Her editorial looks like a mashup of past covers (Jennifer Lopez, Gwen S, Gwyneth P) - so lazy.

I wonder whether Glenda will react when readers start petition to ban Terry.

"High contrast"
Photos: Daniel Jackson
Stylist: Robbie Spencer
Hair: Esther Langham
Makeup: Francelle
Model: Mica Arganaraz

same

"Paint it red"
Photos: Richard Burbridge
Stylist: Robbie Spencer
Hair: Tamara McNaughton
Makeup: Violette
Model: Louise Parker

same

"All you need is"
Photos: Terry Richardson
Stylist: Elissa Santisi
Hair: Deniis Lanni
Makeup: Kabuki
Models: Jaime Bochert & David Alexander Flinn

same source

"Dolce & Gabbana out loud"
Photos: Michael Avedon
Stylist: Rosane Danset
Hair: Danielle Priano
Makeup: Yasuo Yoshikawa
Model: Emmy Rappe

same source

"Blown away"
Photos: James Law
Stylist: Victoria Bartlett
Hair: Pascuale Ferrante
Makeup: Kaoru Okubo
Model: Diana Moldovan

same source

"Long, longer, longest hair"
Eniko Mihalik

same source

I'm so glad I don't pay for this anymore!

Honestly, what a weak issue! I don't understand how a team of industry professionals can put this together. Other than Mica's story (shot by Jackson of course), the rest are all trash. Look at Terry's shoot with Jamie Bochert. So budget and lazy! And then they got some MMA photographer to shoot the art story with Diana??

I just can't with this magazine. It's not that the edits themselves are atrocious they're just very budget looking. This is what I expect from a foreign edition with a very limited budget. US Bazaar must be a big cash cow for Hearst because the rake in the advertising dollars and invest almost nothing. No big name photographers, no quality writing, hell it doesn't even feature top models anymore. I think this is why they keep Glenda around. She's produces a cheap magazine for a cheap company.

Can't believe Terry Richardson is back on the cover once again, for various reasons. Don't really care about Miranda either, so it was never going to work for me.
I've never seen Jamie looking so dull either, even though I love her. There is only one great picture in that editorial. Is that her real life boyfriend? Because they make a great couple.

"Blown away"
Photos: James Law
Stylist: Victoria Bartlett
Hair: Pascuale Ferrante
Makeup: Kaoru Okubo
Model: Diana Moldovan

same source

My favorite edit in the entire issue. Thanks for sharing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuslimHearts
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"