US Harper's Bazaar August 2010 : Cameron Diaz by Terry Richardson

tarsha

Reaction score
e9ed66454801.jpg

Full Article

whosdatedwho
harpersbazaar.com

Last edited by a moderator:
to much text to me...but i like the photo, the pose and the colors it's very terry style

why Cameron again? i think the UK & Australian Vogue covers are enough, but this is better than the last two covers

I don't like the cover but the shoot is great! Love the landscape.

The cover is a'ight, but the ed is fab!

Makes me laugh how it says 'First look at fall fashion'... didn't they actually begin featuring the F/W collections as early as the June issue?

Best HB cover is ages. It looks lovely.

I like everything except her smile, all other pics from the ed look better.

I quite like Cameron's look on the cover and love her ed. Usually I don't like Terry's work much but this is really nice. However, the cover is crowded as usual and The First Look at Fall makes me laugh. What was that in the June/July issue? A pre-look at fall? LOL! Anway, whatever for every age has gone and that is absolutely thrilling!!! Thanks for posting, tarsha!

this is really really awful.
hopefully the other content will be better than the cover story.

She is smiling too much here, that's a nice cover shot, but text ruins it as always. I kind of like the inside editorial by Terry.

I Like the ed and cover

You'd think they would get sick of placing the recycled cover lines. The newsstand cover is alright, I guess.
Surprisingly I like her editorial. Love the pieces picked for the shoot and the New York concept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->