US Harper's Bazaar August 2010 : Cameron Diaz by Terry Richardson

I'm loving the surrealism in the editorial and the cover is fantastic even if it does get a bit tiring to see her all the time. I'm buying this

The cover is terrible, but the other pictures are quite good.

It's an awful cover. She has such a light and smiley personality, but they managed to make her smile look quite strained.

Are they trying to make Richardson's work palatable to soccer moms? I'm quite surprised that Cameron loses all of her sex appeal in these photos. I know Richardson doesn't have to make sexy/sleazy photos all of the time, but his style doesn't seem to work well in any other context. I dunno.

Cameron looks great, and I like the cover, but it's all so cheap-looking. The editorial had a great idea that turned into something less than the sum of its parts, and I'm disappointed, because through the years, Terry's done some decent stuff for this magazine - that you probably wouldn't guess was him - but this is particularly bland, and it would look awful if it wasn't for Cameron's cheery radiance.

I don't get why their covers are always so... dull. Like at least Vogue US tries to put them in nice outfits and more often than not there is some sort of scenery in the background; Harper's Bazaar just seems to put little to no effort into their covers. Terrible.

and the amount of text is just beyond imagination hidious!

why Cameron again? i think the UK & Australian Vogue covers are enough, but this is better than the last two covers

Bazaar is from the rival company so I guess they don't care if she was on the cover of British Vogue. In the US she's only had InStyle.

Too much Cameron Diaz everywhere!
You can never have too much Cameron. I still need to see Shrek 4 and can't wait for Knight and Day.

Love this photoshoot. The cover is nice but the text way too big. Love Cam in red.

Would it be possible to start a "Let's get Glenda Fired" thread? We could discuss people who could take over and how to improve it. Bazaar has become mediocre at best, nothing being produced will last that test of time. It's like the Mazzola years all over again.

terrible cover :sick: i like just a few shots from her spread.

This is the first time I don't like a HB's cover. This cover is really awful.

I really LOVE Cameron Diaz, I adore her but sadly NOT on this. Her smile is just so fake, her pose is so amateur. Her ed really looks nice but I don`t get the appeal of the cover

hate the cover, but i like the editorial page

HQs
diary.ru/~my-love-foto/p116327339.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->