US Harper's Bazaar December 2008 : Lindsay Lohan by Terry Richardson

A subscriber is someone who does not purchase the magazine at a store but instead pays the company in advance to deliver the magazine to their home - so the subscribers get a magazine mailed to them with much less text on the cover.

Does that help you understand at all?

^Oh no, it's just the subscriber's cover. The subscriber's cover is usually missing all that stuff while the magazine stands get the normal cover you saw on the front page. Harper's Bazaar just gives subscribers the treat of seeing as much of the cover as they can without tons of text blocking the cover girl :smile:!

Thank you. I know what subscriber's cover is. But this isn't look like a subscriber's cover at all. I am looking for this cover from ebay but there's none. I think this is a fake.

I wholeheartedly agree with someone who once said subscriber's covers are usually better than newsstand ones when it comes to Bazaar. :P

For once (though I think I say it every month...) I'm glad I subscribe! Subscribers cover :heart:

the subscribers cover is very nice.

bland. i was expecting more from Terry but lindsay is consistently dull so i'm not shocked

Chanel looks fricken gorgeous in her ed!! so does Ang.
And I love the shot of Lindsay in that grey blazer.

Seriously, is there anyone in this world who really wants to see Lindsay Lohan in magazines? I highly doubt it. She's not talented, not cute and not even pretty. So why she's everywhere :angry:?!

^^ Because there seriously are people who want to see her in magazines :lol:.

Is this photo from this issue? LV x Marc Jacobs x Stephen Sprouse

marc-jacobs-naked-stephen-sprouse-bag-harpers-bazaar-1-de-53847929.jpg

bazaar.com

Seriously, is there anyone in this world who really wants to see Lindsay Lohan in magazines? I highly doubt it. She's not talented, not cute and not even pretty. So why she's everywhere :angry:?!

She's artistique, talented (than Miss Duff)

The subscriber's cover looks very un-Bazaar, it's great because it shows texture, in the hair, in the clothing - it hasn't been airbrushed into oblivion. And it looks like she's hiding something, I like the oddness of it.

Yes! I agree. When I first received my issue, I was not happy with the cover. I didn't like the brightness of the shot and her face. But then it grew on me... it wasn't perfectly shot, and that's kind of what is cool about it. I didn't much care for her ed, or the clothing, but I'm still a Lindsay fan, for whatever reason. At least in her style.

I thought this issue was very good - I read through it twice, back-to-back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->