Model: Chanel Iman
PH: Tom Munro

Scanned by me

9d4a_1.JPG

from ebay.com
I guess this is the subscriber's cover.

subscribers' cover looks much better imo

and Chanel Iman's ed is fantastic! thank you for posting it, fer19dog:flower:

Chanel did great, love the lighting in this ed especially, even though Munro is a bland photog. Actually all the eds are very good, very Bazaar-like but nonetheless very satisfying

Subscribers covers looks good, better than the other one.
I'm indifferent to Chanel's ed, it's not bad, just boring...

The subscriber's cover looks very un-Bazaar, it's great because it shows texture, in the hair, in the clothing - it hasn't been airbrushed into oblivion. And it looks like she's hiding something, I like the oddness of it.

incase anyone is wondering, the last editorial is

Bond. Jane Bond.
Photographer: Michael Mueller
Model: Sarah Silverman
Editor: Elizabeth Stewart

the cover and editorial look amazing! never thought i'd say this but this is the first magazine editorial/cover of lindsay's that i actually liked. HOT!

The subscriber's cover looks very un-Bazaar, it's great because it shows texture, in the hair, in the clothing - it hasn't been airbrushed into oblivion. And it looks like she's hiding something, I like the oddness of it.

Agreed... I really like it a lot.

^Oh no, it's just the subscriber's cover. The subscriber's cover is usually missing all that stuff while the magazine stands get the normal cover you saw on the front page. Harper's Bazaar just gives subscribers the treat of seeing as much of the cover as they can without tons of text blocking the cover girl :smile:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->