US Harper's Bazaar November 2009 : Tina Fey by Alexi Lubomirski

I'm happy for Tina. Better her than the same old boring actress. She's funny, talented, smart, and well-accomplished.

tina fey's presence alone makes up for this boring unimaginative cover

Excuse me? At least instead of some braindead teenage actress or a pop star past her due date culturally and is only on it because her more famous and moer talented brother died there is a woman who has actually accomplished things in life because of her own doing. If we can't have real models on magazines, well I'm at least glad we can get interesting women once in a while.
Obviously not if she got the cover and those issues become best sellers. And how is an Icon past their due date culturally if she is consider one of the biggest celebrities in the world and achieved everything the Beyonce's and Rihanna's of the industry are striving for now? And I'd rather hear what her thoughts are about her brother than anyone else so if she got that cover only because of Michael then so be it! It's not like she couldnt get in the magazine other wise seeing that she was featured in it before.

Would you have said the same thing if Mariah, Madonna, Whitney, or even Barbra Streisand were on the cover? If she is past her due date then so are the rest of them and the other same 10 actresses you see on the cover of these magazines.

EDIT: Tina Fey looks beautiful!! She is like the hot school teacher you always wanted to get with! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
beside the covers does someone knows what else is in the issue?

It's nothing new, yeah but I just adore Tina Fey! And people, don't excpect anything new about the cover. It's US Harper's. :blink:

Yeah, they are pretty straight forward - but I'm kinda glad. It would have been wrong to over-fashion her. She's not fashion, she's FEY! Now if you want to talk about celebs on mag covers....

great to see her! If US Harper's Bazaar must go the grazia/ tacky paparazzi low-brow route, I'm thankful that at least they went for an cover choice with some actual substance, some intelligence and talent for once.

Still no news on content? I really can't wait to know about the editorials.

Hmm, how odd! Still no news on Bazaar's content! Is it that bad (can't really believe it) or is it not out yet?

November issue is out next tuesday (20th) but subscribers will receive their copies during this week.

Two of my favorite things cross over in this issue! :clap: (Fashion + L&O)

Crimes of Fashion
Noot Seear with the cast of Law & Order (Original:( Jeremy Sisto, Anthony Anderson, S. Epatha Merkerson, Linus Roache, Alana de la Garza, Sam Waterston
Photographer: Mark Seliger
Fashion Editor: Katie Mossman

Via ontdlawandorder; scanned by Luxx

On the bench swearing on a stack of Harper's Bazaars - priceless! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting to see both Noot and Mark Seliger working for HB.

What else is inside?

the crimes of fashion ed. isnt chic at all. i feel like they just threw it together. the styling is all wrong. im dissapointed by this issue.

Interesting to see both Noot and Mark Seliger working for HB.

What else is inside?
And Munro actually, i like it though, its more diverse this way.

This ed is very cheeky, love that shot of her swearing on the Bazaar issue. :lol:

On the bench swearing on a stack of Harper's Bazaars - priceless! :rofl:
Yes,that's a good one:lol:and they can replace a bible only if they are 90's issues:innocent:That one with Drew on the cover won't do the job:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->