US Vogue April 2008 : Gisele Bündchen & LeBron James by Annie Leibovitz

:(.... i'm sad should i e-mail conde nast or something?
I mean i guess i COULD buy another mag :-\ but that stinks

maybe it'll come separate?

but i already got my W in the mail too

i dunno I just thought that he was making that face to portray like his game face you know that he's tough and what not... I think people are reading WAY into it.

agreed. people really need to start being less p.c. It's getting quite annoying that no one can do anything without "racism" being implied.

^ oh... okay good *phew* i thought it did and i didnt get it
goody well then i will go see if the store near me has a copy i would love to see it

thanks for clarifying MissMagAddict

I've definitely gotten it alongside my subscription, though (Such as the previous issue with Jennifer Garner, which came plastic wrapped alongside Vogue -- I have it and I know for a fact that I didn't purchase it separately :lol: ) :flower: I believe there are two Vogue Livings - one is a 12-month, separate magazine, the other is the bi-annual supplement version, which features celebrities on the cover and occasionally model editorials.

Separate mag (12-month:(
http://www.amazon.com/Vogue-Living/dp/B00006L1B7

Supplement ("Special edition" bi-annual) issue:
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f78/vogue-living-spring-2008-rachel-weisz-66623.html
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forum...nnifer-garner-patrick-demarchelier-61257.html

The latter kind is the one with the Caroline editorial, so it really should've came as a supplement...unless they decided to discontinue that option.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like this cover. I don't like gisele. Shaun white & Daria would have made an amazing cover! anyways, this issue was boring..I'm sick of seeing the same models over and over again.

I saw the issue of Vogue Living being sold separately in stores the other day. I would've bought it but it's fairly small and it costs just as much as Vogue itself. I don't know if that clears up the supplement or not debate at all?

^They also sold previous issues separately :flower: Perhaps the supplement inclusion was just for promoting the special edition's future issues? In that case, it would make sense that it no longer is a subscriber gift :(

I was going to sneak pictures of it at the bookstore tonight but they closed early for the Easter holiday and I got there too late! :doh: Carol's editorial was really, really lovely though. I wish they'd put an editorial like that in actual Vogue. No jumping, no silly faces, just really luxurious and pretty. Floral overload, but well executed! And as far as I can remember, there was only one shot of Rachel inside. I did flip through pretty quickly, though.

:shock:S H O C K E D:shock:

marie-amelie sauve....

btw thanks faith for the scan..your scans are perfect:flower::wub:

*refrains from dissing Trentini*

At least she doesn't look too bad here (in ALL FOUR of her eds :blink: )

Ok i am totally confused now.:blink:There are two editions of Vogue Living?:huh:

There's only one edition, but there are two issues a year that get sent to subscribers along with the regular magazine :flower:. I'm guessing it's partly a gift and partly a promotion.

ETA: Nevermind; there are two editions haha :wacko:.

While I am 100% sure that US Vogue chose the cover shot without intending to cause offence, the resulting media spotlight will probably have whipped up interest in this issue well beyond what could have been expected. In that respect, it's been quite a result. Let's see how that translates into sales...

always trentini, EVERY single issue. are there no other models out there?? seriously, it's getting too much!!

and i'm also sick of seeing Raquel. I'd prefer Doutzen anytime, she's at least beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->