US Vogue August 2009 : Christy Turlington by Steven Klein

That shot is terrible! Why does she look like she is on a prison bus!?! It totally doesn't match the cover! Well, the Crawford smirk and glare is still there! Maybe this shot is after she gets discovered for the crime I am almost certain she committed right before the cover shot :lol:! Thanks for the pic MissDalloway :smile:!

Last edited by a moderator:
Vavavinny, you're descriptions made appreciate this cover on a whole other level. Thanks.

Wow! I'm totally shocked in a very wonderful way! Thought we'd have to see Fergie's mug on the cover (amongst others from "Nine")....awesome...I love Christy!

mmm I need to see HQ but whatever it is ... it is Christy.... and I will definitely buy it.... what is this? every August we have model on the cover... is it because August issue is the less important? cos they almost never put models on the cover... as I remember last August it was Kate Moss...

Yes, but a couple of years back that had Keira Knightley on the cover in a horrific dress sitting in a wheat field for August. I believe it was 2007.

I flip flop on Christy, sometimes I love her look other times I'm underwhelmed but you can't deny that she's beautiful. I am interested in seeing this cover up close and personal before I make any judgments. The text overload is unfortunate but I've come to expect it from Vogue. I wish I could just erase that text. Sigh.

Yes, but a couple of years back that had Keira Knightley on the cover in a horrific dress sitting in a wheat field for August. I believe it was 2007.
Nope, that dreadful cover was June.:ninja: Keira really has a record of the worst US Vogue covers imo!

^Agreed! Her worst for me was the trainwreck of a September 2008 cover on which she appeared looking like Britney Spears mid-head-shave! Atrocious!

According to rgvogue.com.br there's an "incredible editorial with Raquel Zimmermann". Hmm, Ms. Zimmermann strikes again and I don't mind a bit, I love her.

Soo happy to see Christy on the cover!It's a good day.

According to rgvogue.com.br there's an "incredible editorial with Raquel Zimmermann". Hmm, Ms. Zimmermann strikes again and I don't mind a bit, I love her.
I just hope it's not a lifeless boring Sims ed.

Me, too! Thrilled about this!:D

She looks a bit like Dorian Leigh. A bit, she could never look quite that haughty :lol:

OMG!!! Christy in Vogue amazing :smile: :smile: :smile:
VIVA CHRISTY !!
Thank´s Vini

Interesting cover. I like the colours^_^

what a wonderful cover, i'm sooo glad to see her on a cover again!!!!!!!!!!!!

but, ugh, why did they have to feature Raquel again????? she's soo ugly, i can't stand her...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->