US Vogue December 2006 : Nicole Kidman by Mario Testino

L.A Gant, I don't really have that much connections, it's just this friend of mine who gets her copy of Vogue as soon as it is printed. Actually, I don't know how she does it!

:woot: This is great news! I adore Nicole and Angela is my favorite model ever. It hits stands Tuesday, right? Forget my subscription copy, I've got to get this!

I am hoping the cover looks better in print, but it's already much better than Angelina. I adored her in Girl, Interrupted and especially Gone in 60 Seconds, but I'm so tired of her these days. :doh:

So does Vogue usually hit stands before subscribers receive it? I finally decided to subscribe to it after buying it all this time, and this will be my first issue. Thanks!

The cover doesn't look so bad, though I like the last one more.
Thanks for the cover pic, MagFan! :flower:

less people need to complain about the covers, while more people need to complain what's going to be in the issue :innocent: :rolleyes:

I love Nicole, but the cover seems so awkward... not a fan of it. :( But still glad that it's Nicole. She's so classy!

Can somebody put here Nicole photoshoot? Please.
Which photographer shoot her?

sorry, but she looks really horrible in that dress, her worst cover ever! the hair, the pose, and the "dress", everything is sooo 80s!!!

and why her again?? why not a model like raquel or kk or whoever.....it's just always the same actresses, and it just sooooo bores the hell out of me!!! why can't they come up with something new??? look at paris vogue, they even have guest editors, and i love that idea. but with us vogue its just always the same actresses....if i wasn't so loyal, i would have stopped buying many times over......well, at least the articles are always good.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I remember correctly, there should be a Caroline Trentini editorial in this issue...

The dress on Nicole should be on the Elle cover on Beyonce (or any cover with someone with a more shapely figure)... the Versace collection is just too sexy for her!

After the OCT Vogue Italia with Nicole Richie, Vogue UK with Mischa and the (shudders) Paris Paris cover, I'm so glad for Anna Wintour and I never thought I'd say that. :lol:

Luxx said:
I find that frequency a tad boring in that there are so many other models / actresses who would make for great cover material.

Agree but then you just know there will be a whole lot of posts along the lines of "Why is SHE on the cover" "What has she done to get a Vogue cover" etc etc.

You just can't win.

Review from clo:

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial][SIZE=-1]Edit no. 1 - Garden of delights - spring dresses with Sasha, Caroline Trentini, Karen Elson and Gemma all wearing short black wigs, shot by Steven Meisel.
Beauties of the moment - article and lovely pics on flowers
One Fine Day - article and pics on Nicole Kidman by Mario Testino.
edit no. 2 - Where the Wild Things Are - Caroline Trentini by Arthur Elgort. Elgort sure knows a lot about his business and, although I'm not a Trentini fan, I have to say she looks beautiful and incredibly healthy.
Court favourite - article with pics by Testino on Roger Federer.
Unbeatable - article on food.
Euroflash - article and pics on young European socialites. Yikes!!!
edit no. 3 - Silver Screen Dreams - Angela Lindvall shot by Miles Aldridge. Angela looks glorious in this editorial.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->