US Vogue December 2006 : Nicole Kidman by Mario Testino

Tom Crooze

Reaction score

source | nicolekidmanunited

According to Fashist, Nicole Kidman

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Fashist, Nicole Kidman has the cover and Angela Lindvall has an editorial

^ ugh...clo from Fashist is usually right...Nicole Kidman it is. But why?? :ninja: I don't believe she has a movie coming up

^ according to imdb.com, Fur is to be released on November 10

Nicole Kidman's on the cover? Really? Now there's somebody I can complain about having been in Vogue too many times and I like Nicole. Oh well. I've gotten used to seeing celebrities instead of models on cover(in the last five years, it seems the same actress will grace the cover every two years. It's a cycle) and my expectation has gone down since they started putting people like Debra Messing and Jennifer Aniston on their cover.

Yep, Clo's posted a scan of the Nicole cover over at fashist.

Nicole wearing Versace SS 07

Clo's scan of cover from fashist

damn I was looking forward to seeing Angelina...maybe Jan? But I'll probably buy the Nicole one anyways, I like the cover!

Same old boring actress. Same old boring cover. Same old boring Vogue.

Her face looks a bit weird, but Nicole has a way with covers IMO. That weird dress is eye catching, and her pose is awesome.

style_expert said:
what on earth is wearing on the cover? :yuk:

I already found out. :lol: Versace...doesn't look good on her. And why does she wear something of SS collection on the December isssue. :ninja:

Aye, no matter what I think about elements of the image - that forehead! - overall, it makes an impact on me. I don't even notice what the cover text is saying.

tigerrouge said:
Aye, no matter what I think about elements of the image - that forehead! - overall, it makes an impact on me. I don't even notice what the cover text is saying.

I'm thinking the overexposed shot favours her forehead, possibly the real mag looks better. And what happened to the text on the cover, it looks like it's blending pretty well with the background? Where is my American Vogue cover essay :D

The cover is horrible, I usually like Nicole Kidman, but this is just wrong.

ouh ouh Nicole Kidman! what a such original star on a cover!!
and this Versace gold bodysuit suits her perfectly.
honestly Anna Wintour stop smoking pot! it's just ain't good for you!

125 Glorious gifts!? Vogue is not one of them for December!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->