US Vogue December 2006 : Nicole Kidman by Mario Testino

Anna's inventive casting choices never fail to shock me, Caroline Trentini making an appearance (let alone 2) what a surprise, never saw it coming... :P :rolleyes:

Really glad to hear that Karen is in there, though, and Angela too. So I'm looking forward to seeing the eds.

THIS ONE WAS REALLY GOOD....BUT I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY

ANNA GO HOME PLS!!! U NEED TO HAVE SOME REST....

moussemaker said:
Her last cover was so much better!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicole's other cover was really good. The one with no text where she's wearing black Lacroix and looking sideways. It was classic if I must say so.

Karen & Angela just make me buy this issue. :rolleyes: :heart:

Thanks for the info, Faith. It's helpful. :flower:

is the issue already out? does someone know who they feature in "Euroflash"? (the article on young european socialites)

^ I'm actually wondering the same....I'm quite curious, I must admit.

liberty33r1b said:
is the issue already out? does someone know who they feature in "Euroflash"? (the article on young european socialites)
They feature Petrina Khashoggi, Camilla Al Fayed, Charlotte Casiraghi, Eugenie Niarchos, Tatiana Santo Domingo and Olympia Scarry.

Did Camilla Al-Fayed not do work experience at US Vogue recently? I seem to remember reading that it was a "brief" stint.

The Meisel and Elgort editorials are EXCELLENT.

This issue is quite thick too. Worth buying, minus the horrid cover.

i'm looking forward to seeing the angela ed...
i'm getting sick of gemma, caroline t., and sasha...

Oh my God-- when I saw the cover, I was disgusted even though I LOVE Nicole-- the cover is BLAH and I opened my issue yesterday, and it looks really good actually. The eds with Gemma, Sasha, Karen (love her!) and Caroline one was so gorgeous and even though I don't like Trentini, I loved her 2nd editorial. She looks so gorgeous and natural and the scenery was amazing!!

So happy with the issue! :( Except for the cover. :lol:

Please, somebody post the editorials with Caroline! I can't wait much longer.

I just got my copy and I am IN LOVE with the Caroline editorial. She looks absolutely breathtaking and so gorgeous and healthy. I think it's one of her best editorials in ages and one of the best Vogue has done in a while. If only they'd managed a better cover, Nicole just isn't pulling that dress or hair off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->