US Vogue December 2010 : Angelina Jolie by Mario Testino

This reminds me of when celebs attend an event and the papz yell "OVER THE SHOULDER!!! OVER THE SHOULDER!!!". Anyway, what a laaaaaaazy cover. The styling is a disaster (what is this? Does the white thingy means "I'm a saint" and the black corset "but still a crazy dominatrix"? It looks heinous), the colors too, and the editorial... Yawn.

I don't like the cover, but the inside shots are really beautiful IMO

I don't think this is the best cover they could have done, but nonetheless, I'm so happy that they picked Angelina!!

horrible ! that it’s a marketing do, since her Tourist movie is coming up soon.

Not a very December looking cover or editorial. They could have done better.

I quite like the editorial but it's not as spectacular to those who preceded it. Anyway, this cover could've been lovely if it was an outdoor shot. The pose is okay, the blue background is the one really ruining it. Marios fault

Blah. I don't like it. Her cheeks and jaw ... and back looks strange. And the corset just doesn't match.

she looks okay on the cover but what a terrible background :yuk: the editorial isn't good either. and the last cover was much more representative than this one.

The cover's beautiful, just not for December.

I have no idea why this gets a negative reaction. It's the youngest looking US Vogue cover in years. The inverted halo is an added bonus....perfect for Angelina. Also, that is quite a daring shadow from the ribbons on her back. In the simpleton perfectionist decade that precedes this one shadows like that were considered imperfections...

hideous :doh:
photoshopped much.

looks like Angelina's Face is melting

I LOVE the ed. Angelina is gorgeous!!

I like the cover more and more every time I see it.

Considering some of the other 2010 US Vogue covers...Angelina's is pretty great. :D

The shot of her in the fuschia gown is stunning. She needs to wear more color.

Her editorial looks beautiful. Angelina is great in print.

Does anyone know the contents of the issue? I read somewhere that Garrett Hedlund might be in Vogue one of these days and he's really all I'm waiting for when it comes to this magazine.

The shot wherein she's wearing a purple gown is beautiful. Although it kind of looks like edited. :D I still like it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->