US Vogue December 2011 : Charlize Theron by Annie Leibovitz

I love the content! Saoirse's editorial looks as stunning as I thought it would be. Grace must have been proud ^_^
Above the fold looks nice as well. Somehow it seems like it was shot outdoors... Lighting, I guess.
Testino's didn't blew me away but I love the styling.

The content's pretty solid in my own opinion. The editorials that stood out to me are The Cult of Beauty with Saoirse by Meisel and Temptation Island with Karlie and Eddie by Testino.

Saoirse looks stunning in all of the shots. Although I expected it to be like more longer. :D And why do I get an early 00s vibe in Karlie's editorial? And that's why I love it. :smile: She looks sexy in all those clothes matched with that gorgeous hairstyle.

Can't say I'm a fan of Lara's by Sims. I don't know why but I find it dull. As for Sasha's by Klein, it's so Meier.

I don't usually expect much from Vogue's December issues, but this one looks fantastic. Lara's ed is simple, but lovely and Saoirse's looks amazing!!

Wow Saoirse's ed is breathtaking. Honestly one of my favorite ed's that Vogue's done in ages. It's creative, artistic, and has a historic aspect too. All things which make a great editorial in my opinion (well... besides a great model!). I only wish that it was a few more pages... that would have been the icing on top of the cake!

I cannot wait until Anna decides Saoirse is ready for a Vogue cover. She is just made for fashion.

I forgot one shot from Lara's editorial, here's it...

snapped by feshbp

really like Eddie & Karlie's ed, don't really like Saoirse ed she just looks like a dazed mad woman with bright big hair to me :blink: more interested in the paintings then her trying to imitate them.

The editorisl of Karlie & Eddie is really good, sexy, fresh, love this editorial Styles, The ed of Meisel is Good , me imagine with Saoirse a stronger ed but not

really like Eddie & Karlie's ed, don't really like Saoirse ed she just looks like a dazed mad woman with bright big hair to me :blink: more interested in the paintings then her trying to imitate them.

I think this is a far more interesting kind of beauty than what we ordinarily see. Passion, magic - the occult. Beauty doesn't have to be practical, functional and "perfect". It can be mad, bad and dangerous to know - epithets more often attributed to men than women - when it's in a positive sense that is.

Besides, I guess there is a certain fascination with Grace Coddington that goes into this work as well.

Temptation Island
Models: Karlie Kloss & Eddie Redmayne
Photographer: Mario Testino

celebutopia

^this is wonderful, and i really love all the clothes that were selected for this ed. so refreshing to look at!

I love Karlie`s editorial

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->