US Vogue March 2009 : Michelle Obama by Annie Leibovitz

She makes liya jump in that eds! A very trademark of us vogue with the same angles and jumping...

Is Karen's not very good?

Well, it's not bad but it is pretty average compared to her other works. All I can say about the Karen Elson edit is that it takes place in a parking garage with lots of dark shadows. Once Luxx scans that one, the issue is pretty much complete.

I think Liya's ed is the best one so far, but I don't know why they insist on the jumpping :blink:. Aline's shot is pretty good, I'm so happy she's finally at US Vogue! Thanks Luxx!

Liya's on top form there, more radiant than ever, and I'm by no means her greatest fan, but I like what I see - it's those colours, the gentle tones.

Liya is the embodiment of the US Vogue girl, pure class and beauty...

Karen's edit isn't horrible. It's just typical Steven Klein. I kind of enjoy it actually. I will scan it as soon as I get home though I may blog about it actually. :brows:

LOL, I love the random shot of Dan Radcliffe in the night scene edit. however, i heard mention that there was an article about SMeyer in this issue...that, i'm not loving so much...

on to Karen's edit!

Liya is too lovable in her newest editorial..thanks so much! :heart:

i really like stam's ed, i love the night life, pale fire, and this last one, with sasha.
they are all pretty well done.

This is not scientific, but the magazine is flying off the shelves. It hit American newsstand this past Sunday, and in some bookstores, there's only 1 or 2 copies left. Vogue is usually well-stocked.

So whatever some may feel about Michelle Obama or the cover, Americans are just snatching it off the shelves. I think it was either Miss Dalloway or MissMagAddict who predicted that this may be one of Vogue's best selling magazine. It might well be.

where is karen's? liya's ed is like a typical david sims jumping editorial. :smile: but nevertheless, it's good. :smile:

where is karen's? liya's ed is like a typical david sims jumping editorial. :smile: but nevertheless, it's good. :smile:

Liya's ed is not David Sims, it is by Patrick Demarchelier and, imho, by far the best ed in the magazine, which isn't much, because I find the other eds quite poor.

This is not scientific, but the magazine is flying off the shelves. It hit American newsstand this past Sunday, and in some bookstores, there's only 1 or 2 copies left. Vogue is usually well-stocked.

So whatever some may feel about Michelle Obama or the cover, Americans are just snatching it off the shelves. I think it was either Miss Dalloway or MissMagAddict who predicted that this may be one of Vogue's best selling magazine. It might well be.

sounds good for Vogue, and good for Anna, then:P

Liya's ed is not David Sims, it is by Patrick Demarchelier and, imho, by far the best ed in the magazine, which isn't much, because I find the other eds quite poor.

^yah i know liya's ed is by patrick demarchelier. but what i meant with what i have said (and which you have quoted) was that liya's editorial is quite like david sims usual editorial for US Vogue, the jumping studio shoot editorial. :smile:

^yah i know liya's ed is by patrick demarchelier. but what i meant with what i have said (and which you have quoted) was that liya's editorial is quite like david sims usual editorial for US Vogue, the jumping studio shoot editorial. :smile:

Oops, sorry!:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karolina P
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->