US Vogue March 2009 : Michelle Obama by Annie Leibovitz

i love it when sasha smiles, so to have a whole edit with that is awesome :D but everything else about it really does seem so reiterated for the thousandth time in vogue us

The styling in Sasha's ed is awful and Mchunu<3, you are right, it does look like it's from Teen Vogue.

I love Sasha's ed, it's really the best I've seen her in ages. And I wish Leibovitzs' was longer, it seems interesting

this issue is a desperate waste of everything. and Stam's edit... what is wrong with these people?

I like Sasha's editorial because it's Sasha. The styling is quite good, but nothing I haven't seen in a previous issue..
& what is with them awful head pieces in 'The Magic Maker'? :ninja:
Jessica Stam looks great in her editorial. I have always had a thing for animal prints recently, so that editorial appeals to me...

kroqjock, you're the man!!! :lol: :wink: thank you so much for the scans! i love pale fire! for me, natasha and isabeli are the best there! especially ms. poly. i also like boy meets girl and i agree with what everyone here have said, that edit. is so teen vogue. :D love it when sasha smiles. :smile: and OMG, i love it that stam has got a solo edit.! though i expected her edit. will going to be great. well, it's good but not that great. :D

can't wait to see karen's! thanks again kroqjock! :smile:

Remember that Annie Liebovitz/Julien D'Ys edit I posted with those five models? I was able to identify two of them but the other three were indistinguishable.

A couple of you made some guesses but I still don't know who's who. I double-checked the issue and I found a smaller pic in the Table Of Contents that shows the faces of TWO of the unknown ladies. Here's the pic, now identify them for me, fellow fashion experts.

Scan courtesy of VampireHorde

:shock:

Boy Meets Girl
PH: Patrick Demarchelier
Editor: Marie-Amelie Sauve
she looks great! and i think the styling exhibits a very american sensibility which i like! im not sure if i would ever wear these looks but it makes me wonder if i could be the kind of girl who goes on vacation and wears pinstripe and looks impossibly happy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone scan the letters page, please? It never fails to make me laugh. Especially last month when someone said they were tired of 'Caroline Trentini's 101 ways to do the robot' :ninja:

Sasha's ed reminds me that one with Caroline Trentini... Just beachy... But the difference is Sasha isn't wearing bikinis :smile:shock::rolleyes:). Actually it's nice.
Power hair does absolutely nothing for me, it's so boring...

Sasha's edit is OK, but it's very catalogue. It's interesting to see her do that style of shoot, but nothing I'd look twice at. But nevertheless, I imagine there's more to come...

oh, gosh! Raquel had 3 eds in this issue, Wintour seems to love her!

(just as much as i do, i think!)

Looks like I'm pinch hitting this time around...

Well there are a few other things in this issue that could be of interest to tFSers.
I'm in love with this, but I love everything Jennifer does.

A Beautiful Idea

Ph. David Sims

Image Credit | Scanned by Me from Vogue US

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy123455
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->