US Vogue November 2019 : Rihanna by Ethan James Green

Love this!! And the fact that Ethan finally got a cover is more exciting!

Super excited for Ethan & this cover is absolutely stunning. I love the ethereal subtle glamour and her face is just sublime.

Can’t imagine anyone surpassing this cover in November, amazing!

Sublime! I really love Ethan's Work! I'm always there for rihanna

I cannot believe this is a real cover. It's quite dark and raw - which is not a bad thing at all - but it is so out of tune with the vision that Vogue US has been projecting.

Beautiful cover, love the tones of the make-up, and styling. But wow at the inside portraits, what is that? Even Glenda's Bazaar made Rihanna look better in their spread.

Anna is on a roll. 2 consecutive months of good covers.

This should have been the September cover!

Anna wins November in US

Not what I expected when I read the title, but I'm satisfied. You can never really go wrong with Rihanna cause she just has that natural beauty and photographs like heaven no matter what. It is unusually dark for Vogue US, but it's a nice change... however, I'll also have to complain a little. 3 images in the entire editorial? F*ck that! What's the point? But damn, she's so beautiful in each and every one of them.

This is a glorious cover! And I love the inside portraits. Ethan nailed this beautifully.
Best American Vogue cover in years.

This is absolutely stunning!!!
And I’m just so happy for Ethan!!

The elements worked perfectly this time and I like the third shot, but my God, I'm positively fed up with seeing this woman on American Vogue.

Happy for Ethan scoring his first US Vogue cover though. And the fact that he didn't compromise too much.

Super in love with this cover. This and last month's Olivia Colman cover cleansed my eyes off the dirt that were the past month's issues especially ones with Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift in it. It's dark, simple and toned down but it strikes me. US vogue can never go wrong with Rihanna. I mean this woman doesn't have a bad US Vogue cover EVER. I also like the composition, the proportion and the subtle glamour of it. Anna please keep this up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRRMRA75T06D157E
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->