US Vogue September 2005 : Sarah Jessica Parker by Annie Leibovitz

Matthew, Welcome...great to see another Londoner around! :flower:

But SJP? Nooo...it doesn't work. This woman is too overrated. Annoys me even more than that godawful Carrie character.:( :doh:

The editorial of Steven Meisel are good i think is the best of the magazine and the editorial of Steven Klein with Natali Vodianova are great but have the same style of the ed of Gisele Bundchen and Carmen Kass in VogueUs 2001

Hi impossibleprincess! ditto!!

I imagine that she'll do a fashion mag cover over here, as her perfume launches, I can see her perhaps being on the next U.K Vogue.

take care!

Matthew..x

Can somebody please scan the pictures of Michelle Monaghan for me? :kiss:

This issue sounds really good, the last British Vogue (Kate Moss on the cover) I found a little boring. Do you know where I could fine US Vogue in England and how much it would cost? I'm thinking maybe, borders book store?

Yeah Gisele's a pretty talented model...but I just don't see the beauty...her best asset is her hair....:innocent:

Awesome pics though :flower:

Manuva----I can find UK and Australia Vogues at my Borders so you should probably be able to find U.S. Vogue at yours. As far as price goes, I'm guessing they shouldn't be more than a few pounds extra.

VainJane said:
Manuva----I can find UK and Australia Vogues at my Borders so you should probably be able to find U.S. Vogue at yours. As far as price goes, I'm guessing they shouldn't be more than a few pounds extra.

Thank you, I am in London next week, so I'll try and pick up a copy. Sometimes, I can get US Elle in one of our newsagents, so maybe US Vogue will be there too.

fullfrontal said:
I was impressed with Daria's edit and I'm not usually a fan of hers.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! guys, I want to see some scan of it!! :smile: :flower:

yes, can they? cause i cant find it anywhere

Ports 1961 model

If anyone has found out the Ports 1961 ad's blonde model (featured with 4 pages in this issue) please post WHO SHE IS! :flower:

I so love her!!:heart:

A GRAND AFFAIR
Model: Natalia Vodianova
Hair: Julien d'Ys
Makeup: Carla White
Stylist: Grace Coddington
Photographer: Steven Klein

source | bwgreyscale

THAT'S A WRAP
Model: Daria Werbowy
Photographer: Steven Klein

source | fashionbox

Last edited by a moderator:
FUZZY LOGIC
Model: Karen Elson
Hair: Teddy Charles
Makeup: Gucci Westman
Stylist: Tabitha Simmons
Photographer: Tim Walker

source | bwgreyscale via DosViolines

thank you for the scans! i'm bored by these eds, although I do like Darias. I seriously do not get the big deal over SJP, she is ugly, unfascinating and has done a total of 1 successful TV show.

"Hiding In The Spotlight"
Ph: Irving Penn
Model: Lisa Cant

scanned by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"