US Vogue September 2010 : Halle Berry by Mario Testino

One of thoese Monsters Inc. models is a man! You can tell by the hands lol

The Angels video was so beautiful! I have no idea how US Vogue saw the pictures from the beach shoot and rejected them. And on top of that, the frame they chose of the B&W shoot was probably one of the most unflattering shots compared to all those fierce stills from the video. Wow, they are so stupid.

Agree 100%. The beach shots were absolutely breathtaking!

I loved how awesomely thick this issue was. When I first saw it in the newsstands, it clearly stood out. :heart: Halle's cover looks incredible in print too.

great to see Peter Lindbergh in Vogue USA, much better than his periode in bazaar!!!

It feels fantastic to hold a thick issue. The contents is so good, I love a few editorials. Especially Lara's!
There's one more shot of Halle, in the Beauty section, on page 536. Which would of also made a good cover shot.

HQ Cover:

*scan by vogue28

I know.^ I saw this in the shops and it was quite heavy.:PB) But it was priced at €9.07.:doh::(

^Yikes (about the price)! So it arrived in the euro zone. Will check WH Smith tomorrow.

I guess dreamy wasn't exactly the best way to describe my feelings but what I really meant to say is that the characters in the book could perfectly wear those clothes.

oh no I didnt
see your comment...sorry if you thought i was
responding to you:blush::flower:

it is much more expensive in the uk £5.95 now. so i won't get it :P

At least with the September issue, you do get a lot of pages for your (almost) six pounds. At that price, gone are the days when I'd buy two copies of this particular issue, and in general, when it's a thinner month, I probably won't get it from now on. But if I'm going to buy it, I want it big.

Hopefully October - and perhaps the December issue - will be a good size too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just under £6. I would pay that price. I dread to think how much VI is gonna cost.

^For the March and September issues its usually £9 for VI.

I Got the issue today, its really nice in print, the abundance of random ads kind of ruin the magazine, but thats very insignificant, the editorials are great, i particularly love sweater girl with Lara and We are the world by Meisel, its definitely worth the money, if you ask me.

Ugh, international mags are even more expensive here. US Vogue is €12 normally and VI €16 (which is crazy considering how close to Italy we are).

Are there still no scans of the VS girls ed or did I just miss them? :unsure:

Ugh. I hope VI is under €10.:doh: I'll pay €8 at the most. Usually US Vogue is about €6 or €7. No more. That was just a little newssagent who proced at €9.00. I'm gonna have to shop around.

Hey, at least the VI September and March issues don't cost you guys $58!!! :judge:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->