US Vogue September 2010 : Halle Berry by Mario Testino

Halle is one of the few actresses I don't get tired of seeing.
She really is beautiful.
The hair does have a 20's vibe or a mod 60's Vidal Sassoon look

Is this really only her second US Vogue cover!!!???
Can anyone confirm?
Yes, it is only her second US Vogue cover. Amazing, isn't it?

Halle Berry by Mario Testino

COVER.jpg

justjared.buzznet.com

Beautiful editorial! Classical and classy.

I think this cover is a million times nicer than the disastrous one with Keira Knightley two years ago and the boring one with Charlize last year. No comparison.

keira_knightley_vogue_september2008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
this is disappointing for the most important issue of the year. i'm not excited.

The cover is nice enough, but Halle's editorial is so disappointing. I'd rather see a row of Donna Karan ads in the place of those photos. Meanwhile, the editorial preview that was posted earlier (with Stella and Kristen) is just... yikes! That is the ugliest damn photo I have seen in ages. I'm suddenly very not excited about the September issue... although, I think I have always ended up disliking the September issue.

handbagqueen, please credit your image of the keira knightley cover or it will be deleted...

i can't even talk about the monstrosity of that keira knightley cover, but i do agree that between halle, keira and charlize, this is a huge win...
yes, the banner makes this look like us weekly, but the fact that it's not completely covered in text is a positive...
imo it's the best september cover i've seen so far...

The editorial is quite lackluster
i mean they could have put her in anything else beside velvet gowns
i hope there are mor than 4 actual shots

The placement of her arms...her neck...SOMETHING is not quite right. Her face is perfection though. Looking forward to seeing a review.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love Halle's hair. She looks so good, but have to admit that magazine like Vogue should be able to step up their game. It just looks a bit too safe. With all the great pieces from this years a/w collections they should have bee able to find more interesting pieces.

I Like the cover she look really beautiful the hair is different , the ed look good but no to September issue i like good mix , really great cover of Mario

Thank you, IAmLordZen.
I find the cover and the story just gorgeous.. I guess that's what happens when you have zero expectations for US Vogue or Halle stories, a perfectly executed production and I'm pleasantly surprised. :heart:

I think this cover is a million times nicer than the disastrous one with Keira Knightley two years ago and the boring one with Charlize last year. No comparison.
I'm surprised Keira didn't sue them. The funny thing is, the rest of her editorial was excellent. Probably one of the best celebrity editorials (from Vogue US, of course) in the past 5 years or so.

she looks awesome almost like cleopatra like someone said, I like the fact that US vogue looks totally diffeent from what we r used

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->