V #50 (November/December) 2007 : Raquel Zimmermann

Its not just 50 pages of raquel. I dont know if I'm allowed to say, but there's at least one more, a boy.

Ugly cover:doh: no like very very bad equal thanks Diselmax for post the cover:wink:

I genuinely am 'spell bound' by the cover, but I'm not sure if it's in a good way....

Wow. Really, really disappointing cover after those first few shots we saw.

Definitely an interesting cover, very innovative and Xmasy. I like how V took a different and daring approach to market this issue. Very brave of them, however they needed a more colorful, edgier model to fill out the outleached space. Raquel makes this cover look very flat and washed out.

interesting cover, I've always liked raquel's looks, nice to see some couture!

Yes, I have to agree with everyone in the thread. It is a very interesting cover.

v50simsrecover1sx0.jpg

Raquel Zimmerman/DNA Models Ph David Sims for V 50
Can you belive its been 50 issues of the quintessential magazine of The Zeroes, V? Such an occasion deserves an event cover and the new issue boasts exactly that. Just think, a shimmering Raquel Zimmerman cover to accompany an all Raquel editorial well as shot by David Sims and styled by Joe McKenna. Here is your first glimpse of what is sure to be a newstand blockbuster. And what a moment for Raquel!

models.com

the yellow font bothers me so much it's almost killing it. the rest is wonderful, i think.. especially the head piece. :heart:

Wow :shock: Not sure what I think about it yet...it's definitely not what I expected in terms of the other images we've seen.
My thoughts exact. :ninja: But the previews were absolutely amazing. :wink: The cover... I'm a bit undecided. :lol:

I love her pose .. but her face and her "hair"(if i can call it that) does nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->