V Magazine #85 Fall 2013 : Lady Gaga by Inez and Vinoodh

The 2nd cover is wonderful, I don't even recognize it's her. The 3rd cover reminds me of Britney.

I disagree with almost everyone lol I much prefer the first cover, I think it's so different from her usual self with the dark hair and all, I really like it!

My fave cover is the 3rd one. The 2nd one is great, but her face looks very long, the 3rd one she looks really pretty and natural. The 4th one is good too, love the dress. My least fave is the 1st, the pose is a bit stiff and uncomfortable to look at. Overall, pretty good covers!

The creativity is superb. Honestly, these photographs of Lady Gaga by Inez and Vinoodh gave me those feelings I used to have with Vogue Paris by Carine. They are fresh fun fearless and exciting. Bravo

All striking covers, excited for the interviews and her comeback. Apparently each issue has a different spread and a different interview.

^All the fans think it's Britney, but she's actually channeling Donatella in that session.

We've seen a fair few photo shoots with Lady Gaga but this one by Inez & Vinoodh has surpassed all the rest. I&V have captured Gaga's natural beauty and with the styling everything looks perfect. Although for me, it's the hair which has transformed Gaga's look with each cover. Gaga's hair is usually a mess with all the different wigs, extensions and colours but the hairstyles here all look very natural and have done her wonders. A massive kudos to the hairstylist (who often don't get the recognition they deserve).

I can't decide in between the 2nd and 3rd covers, she looks amazing on both of them.

I think she looks beautiful-- just womanly, confident and naturally sexy.

What an awesome body. Can't help but feel this is her (Madonna's) SEX phase, though.

Still wouldn't touch V Magazine with a 100-foot pole.

Yeah I could not be less into this. It's like she has no identity, she just shuffles through costume after costume and all of them are so 'look at me, so arty and bold!!!' Whaaaatever. Curious about the other content...

All these covers look fantastic but the second one, in that custom Giorgio Armani, just seals the deal man. It looks effin' fierce! The Donatella-ish hair on the third cover just looks so good. It suits her perfectly.

Gaga is sooo back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->