V Magazine #99 Spring Preview 2016 by Lady Gaga

it says so on the cover as well, but that photo i posted is from the FIT exhibit that featured Daphne Guinness' personal clothes, so it's definitely from an archive - possibly hers?

I like the raw quality of Hedi's cover. Karl's cover is slick as usual...
Karl is really a great when he is not shooting in studios. He does great portraits.

Some may don't like it but i like Karl in Hedi's clothes more than Hedi in his clothes. IMO Karl has done more justice to his Dior Homme/ Saint Laurent than Hedi himself.

Hedi looks like young boys in Paris in 2005-2007.:lol::lol:

now I have to go on youtube and play 'somebody to love' to get it out of my head... at least hair's matching brains..

Hedi's cover is fantastic! Karl is typical Karl, but I love it!

Well, I'm impressed so far! Not with hers, but Hedi's cover is stunning even though I cannot stand him. Wish V would do a proper summer cover for once, like that edit they did with Doutzen, Stam, Lily D etc.

Way too many covers, I'm assuming Carine will have one! Has to, looks like it will be everyone who Gaga suck up to. Hers is the one I'll get. Interested to see which celebs made the cut.

Loving the covers, I guess there are 13 more still to be revealed. This is going to get interesting.

What a great vision to start off 2016.

She’s a terrible actress, a tacky camp singer, but I’ll gladly support her future fashion projects if they’re as cool as these covers. I’m glad she’s dumped all the desperately-seeking-attention,1st-year fashion student outfits and going for a more refined, sculptural, glamorous style. Older works for her quite well.

Hedi’s regressing further into a teen, complete with shaggy hair and sullen-girl reprise is a tad on the creepy side for a man in his late-40s, but it’s a nice shot.

Could this be V Magazine revamping themselves into something more high fahion-sophisticated and less bland mainstream pop culture…? New year, almost need to be newly optimistic...

gaga is so irrelevant

i love hedi and karl idea though!

So excited to see the rest!

Is she though? She's still a pretty big female artist, she's acting currently and in terms of fashion, she's one of the few celebrities out there who really seems to actually care for it! So in magazine terms, to me, she's very relevant, even if she wasn't recording/staring in things.

Is she though? She's still a pretty big female artist, she's acting currently and in terms of fashion, she's one of the few celebrities out there who really seems to actually care for it! So in magazine terms, to me, she's very relevant, even if she wasn't recording/staring in things.

I agree. She has been on a roll the past few months with American Horror Story and releasing Till It Happens to You which could be nominated for an Oscar.

4/16: Daphne Guinness by Steven Klein

-twitter.com/ladygaga

LOVE every single cover, so far. Kudos to Gaga for a cool Lagerfeld/Slimane idea, and using the never published Lee and Blow images for the cover (Telegraph posted them). But wow 16 covers in total? Then we must get Donatella, and Tom Ford for sure! Excited to see who else she picked.

couldn't they get someone who actually knew isabella and lee (that random photo of lee backstage at a gaga show doesn't count) to edit an issue seemingly devoted to them though?

Cover 7 of 16: Lady Gaga and Daphne Guinness by Steven Klein

vamagazineshop.com

Last edited by a moderator:
love the last cover. I tried to order Gaga's solo cover but it's already sold out. :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->