Valentino F/W 11.12 : by David Sims

^Kim Dall Armi

Stunning, really beautiful and fresh for the brand...it's so different from what other brands are going for right now, it would certainly pop in a magazine for that reason; I can't wait too see it in print and hold it far from my eyes this is one of those ads I would go back again and again.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't hate it. matter of fact, it's different from what i'm used to from Valentino.

Hauntingly beautiful indeed! It`s so effortless beautiful! I love the poses, the edgy faces everything!! Better than last season!

This is so elegant and beautiful. Could have been better if they just used 2 girls.

Beautiful! But what is the official word on the casting; the blonde girl (?). I see Jac, Caroline and Ruby for sure; but who is the other girl?

Blur effect ruins it for me, and some shots are too crowded, it's distracting.

usually i'm a fan of moody dark shots like this, but for some reason this campaign is just doing NOTHING for me...

i don't hate it, but i really can't say that i even like it... :ermm:

I think this must have passed me by, but I'm quite impressed by it.
Nothing major to shout about here, but nicely atmospheric and decent casting.
Valentino have taken a totally different approach to their advertising the last few seasons and this is maybe their best effort lately.
Will it stand out in magazines?......probably No, but is it stylish and interesting?........then Yes.

Pretty sure it's still by Sims, has his beautiful lighting written all over it.
Yep, I thought the same thing!
It's a very beautiful campaign even though it feels quite editorial to me. I'm so in love with this shot.

One is Paul Boche, at the left of the screen when the 3 guys are together

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->