Versace F/W 09.10 : Gisele Bündchen & Paul Sculfor by Mario Testino

I like the second shot better than the first, can't for more!

i never bothered opening this thread other than the first time i did and i don't think i'm really missing anything -_- the new shot looks nice. the campaigns this season are really lacking. it's quite disappointing.

WAY BETTER than the first shot.
I like the dark mood it has to it and the silhouette of that man.....

Hopefully it gets better.....

No, totally wrong... Bad angle of Gisele and bad styling...

I don't mind it, but I'd need to see more, to see if things get better or worse - it could go either way.

This second shot is pretty good but the whole concept is so boring,we've already seen those at least 200 times...Donatella please do something different

This is definitely a lot more interesting than the previous shot, but I think I just expect so much more from Versace advertising....maybe I need to lower my expectations from now and maybe I'd appreciate them more.:unsure:

i like the color the styling great much beter of the first photo

I dunno, I kinda like it. It has that "Stranger in the Dark" mood to it. Especially with the man's shadow there and it looks like Gisele's been caught re-handed doing something sneaky like looking through people's drawers lol.

It could have been done better, but it's alright.

God this is soooo cheesy... with the guy's shadow and everything.... it is like a 'Diamonds Are Forever' ad... you remember those???

The clothes look incredibly gorgeous, thank god, and I like how that emerals armchair or whatever is sneaking into the frame, but has it come to this??

Some 'comic/cartoon' look with the profile outlines??? Testino needs to 'take a vacation.'

Last edited by a moderator:
^Yeah a permanent one. Although the clothes are beautiful in the ad, they still could have been shown in such a more interesting way. Im not saying the ad is THAT bad but there a million better ways.

I was hoping for something more intense and heavy like in a cemetery or something.

Hmm, having Gisele as their model, they could have done something completely different and a lot better.

It kinda looks like the ad for fall/winter 08; the one with natalia and isabelli...

Nothing to be excited about unfortunately.

This is so mundane to be honest. And Gisele, AGAIN?! So predictable.

The catalogues on the Versace website are more interesting that this campaign. Wouldn't you rather something like this:

24pdnwj.jpg

versace.com/

My subscriber copy of Vogue UK arrived this morning, and there was a new Versace ad inside! :D Enjoy!

Scan by me. Feel free to use or repost anywhere, just please don't remove the tag! :smile:

Why I got a peep-show vibe in it? :ninja:

Because it looks like it... like it is a striptease, and Gisele is seducing the guy. The spot light and everything.

So much for the ' this collection is for the confident and strong woman' crap Donatella lays thick every season. Versace girl is a sl*t again. (not that I would suggest every exotic dancer is a sl*t, but you know what I mean...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheetz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"