Versace F/W 09.10 : Gisele Bündchen & Paul Sculfor by Mario Testino

I like Versace's sl*tty woman, cuz even though she's sl*tty she's still classy to me lol

It is boring but Gisele looks stunning nonetheless.

Gisele does look relly great but the direction of this as didn't suit the collection.

It's boring but she still looks gorgeous!

versacefw09.jpg

source | capped by me from V digital

Ooh I like the 3rd shot as well, although it seems very .. empty? I'm pretty much warming up to it now

Uploaded again since Imageshack apparently has been hacked :wacko:

source | capped by me from V digital

^ Not feeling the first two, but I'm feeling the latest shot, it looks less S/S 08, thanks for posting cesarcmma :flower:

Love that contrast of colors. This is the third picture and with every picture is getting better and better. Maybe it´s not the most impressive campaign in history of Versace but it´s simple and pretty.
But i would like to see something different too, another season.

Well it's getting a bit better:D and her legs look fantastic.:woot:

I think I am getting the idea now....she's just trying on all her new clothes for her mysterious boyfriend and before they go out on the town.
Although he's probably ignoring her and watching football on the TV anyhow.:wink:

The new one with the pink outfit looks nice. Its great to see some colour.

Ah the pink coat!!:woot:
Finally it's getting better and better!!

I think I am getting the idea now....she's just trying on all her new clothes for her mysterious boyfriend and before they go out on the town.
Although he's probably ignoring her and watching football on the TV anyhow.:wink:
NOW I get the ad concept!!:lol:

Here in HQ in my opinion i like this 3 shot is good

vmagazine.com

I really like it. I think the vividness nature of the clothes are really emphasised with the setting and the lighting. And it would be a crime to not show off Gisele's legs like that :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->