Burberry Prorsum S/S 2009 by Mario Testino

well on a positive note, the only one i can actually find because the models are nothing special, the setting (inside a greenhouse?) is not that interesting, the clothes are very fug (and i don't even pay attention to the clothes in ad campaigns) the photography is very boring and the colours are overly saturated (poor editing), i do like the scarf lily is wearing in the first shot. ^_^

was this done with a greenhouse-set built inside the studio? if so that's even worse! :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
well on a positive note, the only one i can actually find because the models are nothing special, the setting (inside a greenhouse?) is not that interesting, the clothes are very fug (and i don't even pay attention to the clothes in ad campaigns) the photography is very boring and the colours are overly saturated (poor editing), i do like the scarf lily is wearing in the first shot. ^_^

was this done with a greenhouse-set built inside the studio? if so that's even worse! :doh:

It was done on location (a London restaurant). The information is in the first post :flower:.

I love this concept but I hate all the models' expressions!

it's somehow nice in its normalness.
it calms me when looking at it.

Behind-the-scene photos...

vogue.fr & vogue.co.uk

^That looks better than the main campaign! Before you posted those (and thank you btw) I was gonna say the main campaign looks like "the making" of the campaign.

Yeah, the behind-the-scene photos are more interesting and have more emotions than the actual campaign itself. They all look dead in the actual campaign :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the behind-the-scene photos are more interesting and have more emotions than the actual campaign itself. They all look dead in the actual campaign :ninja:

I agree ^_^

Burberry's campaigns never really interest me, Testino's work for Burbery bores me, this one is no exception.

^ Actor Alex Pettyfer :smile:

The one of Lily and Bailey would make great ad!

I think this is gonna take a little while to get used to:unsure: I'm just not sure as it looks like it's been shot in a Garden Centre.:shock:

I like the whole idea of it but the execution is a bit strange for me. There is somthing missing and i wish i'd know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crinklechiffon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->