Versace Must Have

Here's a bigger photo...I think
00240f.jpg

The new Versace bags from Fall 04 look kinda Vuitton-like to me :unsure: :wink:

Yea, those Versace totes are total Vuitton ripoffs. :yuk: I think it's really pathetic when such a respected and well-known fashion house steals the designs of an equally respected and well-known fashion house. How pathetic! This is something I'd expect of bebe or Dooney & Bourke.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: As if Louis Vuitton is entirely original with everything they do :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ChinaLove@Mar 4th, 2004 - 4:31 am
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: As if Louis Vuitton is entirely original with everything they do :rolleyes:
Of course they aren't. But after the Murakami Speedy bag has been so enormously popular and played out, it's cheap for Versace to pull something like this. Especially when I know that they can make great bags on their own.

Originally posted by ChinaLove@Mar 4th, 2004 - 9:31 am
LOUIS VUITTON can allow themselves to be "non" original being in the luggage/handbag business since 1854. :flower:

VERSACE on the other hand is not that known for accessories and therefore IMO :wink: need to make a bigger effort to stay in business :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->