Hot Versace Dress! Sexy Or Skanky?

Originally posted by versace@Apr 20th, 2004 - 9:49 am
I'm sorry to if I made you all upset :(
no.. you didn't versace :heart:
you brought in an interesting topic - it's popularity speaks by itself- :wink:

feel free to voice your -civil- views everybody :flower:

Originally posted by Cicciolina@Apr 20th, 2004 - 11:41 am
Umm.... sorry to bring up a controversial topic, but sexy does not equal more skin. Sexy can be yes, more fabric, but it just depends how it's used (ie Prada :wink: ). I think that's the main difference here. Lots of skin *can* be sexy, but it generally looks trashy - it's a fine balance.
i'm with you cicciolina :flower:

The wa you consider pple in sexy versace drag queens, they also consider you Mary Poppins in Prada!
i think the wearer affects the dress alot like Beyonces dress in me myself and I. If lil kim or pink had it on i dont think it d look the same. Btw versace keep it up we always like something to stir up the forum as there are very diverse peeps!!

I'm glad that oversexed fashion is on its way out. It was depressing for a while when it seemed like women were trying way to hard to entice men with their clothes (or lack of). Maybe in a couple of years this trend will finally extend to the street too. :wink:

Originally posted by first_kaos@Apr 20th, 2004 - 1:52 am
:woot: If you wore cardboard it could actually look like prada with a few alterations.
thank you! :flower:

Originally posted by eguana@Apr 20th, 2004 - 4:00 pm
The wa you consider pple in sexy versace drag queens, they also consider you Mary Poppins in Prada!
i think the wearer affects the dress alot like Beyonces dress in me myself and I. If lil kim or pink had it on i dont think it d look the same. Btw versace keep it up we always like something to stir up the forum as there are very diverse peeps!!
i actually look a lot like mary poppins on some days... :wink: :flower: that's sooooo funny...
i :heart: it!!!... :lol:

men see a woman dressed like me and wonder what she's about, so they start a conversation...

men see a woman dressed like a tart and are intrigued for other reasons...you can bet they aren't wondering what's on her mind, but more about what's under her dress... :P

if sex was a way to get respect...ceo's and politicians and journalists and doctors would all have their boobs out...but it's obviously not...it's a way to get objectified...to be looked at and judged for purely physical attributes...

i prefer to be judged on my intellect ...i guess i'm lucky to have the option... :flower:

one of my favorite quotes-'beauty fades, stupid is forever' :lol: i'm not calling anyone stupid...i just think the quote's funny... :flower:

ok, Prada sex & age issues are now being discussed in a new topic here

please kindly stay on the Versace discussion or expect to get edited :flower:

in regards to the first dress posted, i think its hot but it really depends on how it looks on you. One question I have which I'm surprised noone asked is...where r u planning on wearing this too?? While i do like the dress, I dont think a normal person (non-celebrity) would not have anywhere to wear something like that......

As a str8 guy, i think showin skin is obviously sexy but isnt a requirement to look hot......versaces past winter collection had some of the models covered neck to ankle but they are scorchin hot.....really depends i guess

dl

Originally posted by softgrey+Apr 20th, 2004 - 4:24 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Apr 20th, 2004 - 4:24 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-eguana@Apr 20th, 2004 - 4:00 pm
i actually look a lot like mary poppins on some days... :wink: :flower: that's sooooo funny...
i :heart: it!!!... :lol:

men see a woman dressed like me and wonder what she's about, so they start a conversation...

men see a woman dressed like a tart and are intrigued for other reasons...you can bet they aren't wondering what's on her mind, but more about what's under her dress... :P

if sex was a way to get respect...ceo's and politicians and journalists and doctors would all have their boobs out...but it's obviously not...it's a way to get objectified...to be looked at and judged for purely physical attributes...

i prefer to be judged on my intellect ...i guess i'm lucky to have the option... :flower:

one of my favorite quotes-'beauty fades, stupid is forever' :lol: i'm not calling anyone stupid...i just think the quote's funny... :flower: [/b][/quote]
lets admit it sex is the only way to go ahead these days...should i start Jlo, Maddona,Britney,Aguilera,Pdiddy(his videos),Gisele,Karolona k,Naomi,Jessica sompson...
How many people know Reese Witherspoon or Maggie Gylenhall as compared to their peers?

excuses but i consider most of the 'stars' mentioned as 'victims of their own style'
have you ever thought how bad Britney/JLo/Pdiddy etc fare due to their bad and overwhelming 'sexy' image?

btw, I dont think KarolinaK. fits the category equana :ninja:

and still, i'll beg for staying on VERSACE EVENINGWEAR related posts.
Please do keep on topic
posting new or reviving existing topics regarding sex & fashion
always welcome :flower:

Originally posted by Lena@Apr 21st, 2004 - 5:09 am
excuses but i consider most of the 'stars' mentioned as 'victims of their own style'

Amen Sister Lena :heart: :heart:

Originally posted by eguana@Apr 21st, 2004 - 4:56 am
lets admit it sex is the only way to go ahead these days...should i start Jlo, Maddona,Britney,Aguilera,Pdiddy(his videos),Gisele,Karolona k,Naomi,Jessica sompson...
How many people know Reese Witherspoon or Maggie Gylenhall as compared to their peers?
Well at least they have class. :flower:

equana...i'd respond...but it's off-topic... :P :wink: ,,,

00530f.jpg
i actually prefer this dress in contrast to the first one posted originally.. i think its' sexy and elegant depending on the person who wears it and how they present themselves with their stride

on the contrary the above dress borders on sluty than the 1st. The first is more punk than sluty. BTW Hi softgrey!~~

In my opinion the cut of the dress itself isn't skanky, I think the combination of the fabric choice and the hardware on the strap across her cleavage make it skanky. I think if it was in a different fabric with different hardware it wouldn't be skanky.

Originally posted by elegantly_patty@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 10:02 pm
00530f.jpg
i actually prefer this dress in contrast to the first one posted originally.. i think its' sexy and elegant depending on the person who wears it and how they present themselves with their stride
Wow, what an incredible dress.... I would love to wear it, but I would be tooo afraid of flashing people.... You know, a wardrobe malfunction.... :huh: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->