Versace S/S 2010 : Georgia May Jagger & Simon Nessman by Mario Testino

Reminds me of Rianne's ads from SS 2004. I hate to judge so early, but it looks kind of tacky.

I think it looks nice compared to the last seasons. Bright colors, nice pose, unusual angle of her body. It's a huge step up from the past seasons boring piece of s***.

Thanks again for scanning!

Georgia looks quite soft in the first shot, which I didn't expect. Pretty disappointed that she got this to be totally honest.
The ad certainly doesn't do the collection any justice. Maybe after a few more shot, I will change my mind. Thanks Northern Star!

Hmm i expected it to be freshy,young...And that girl is so ugly...Pale copy of Ms.Stone...

Last edited by a moderator:
Freaking love it for some reason. The colours are fantastic.

Is Testino channeling Meisel's early works at Versace? Don't know what to think about this one. Whenever I see Georgia pose, Lara comes to my mind. :D

They should've covered up her tooth gap. Makes her look jank.

Otherwise, I don't hate the ad. It's better than that bore they put out with Giselle and Kate the last couple years.

Ugh, don't like it at all. It's messy somehow and I hate the font color.

This looks like an early 2000's add to me. I do not like the pic at all, it does not appeal to me

I like is not expected the pose the styling i like is diferent and no have nmothing samne to Rianne campaing

Interesting how nearly all these ad campaigns have focused entirely on the accessories! Recession friendly advertising perhaps!

...what an ugly shot!:yuk: i hope the rest is much better cause the collection was amazing..and it deserves and amazing campaign not this..:doh:

Still early to say anything, but I think they've messed up with the colors, black, white, yellow, green don't match with PINK! :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->