Versace S/S 2010 : Georgia May Jagger & Simon Nessman by Mario Testino

Wouldn't it have been cheaper to use a digitalized model? I'm actually dead serious.

Just a quick comment on the upside down eyewear shots.......NO NO NO NO NO and whose bloody idea was that???:blink:

This campaign does not do Georgia any favours. She is photoshopped to a point, where I question if that is even her body.
The eyewear shots are ruined, due to the 'upside down' concept. They don't even sell the glasses.
It's such a shame because the collection and show presentation was superb. Thanks for posting the HQ's testinofan!

Ok I get it, it's like when Alice falls through the hole and she's twirling down the long tunnel. Thanks Chanelcouture09.

Ok I get it, it's like when Alice falls through the hole and she's twirling down the long tunnel. Thanks Chanelcouture09.
Now this campaign finally makes some sense. Still don't like it though.

^Yeah neither. It's quite silly. But they sell, so I cant complain.

OMG, they look like cartoons. How much photoshop! They are going too far.

I don't understand why they used so much photoshop on her face - while she might not be everyone's favourite girl, you can see from her candids that she hardly needs it, given her youth and her genes.

This campaign sounded great as a concept - Jerry and Mick's daughter giving Versace a youthful edge - and they're certainly not the worst ads I've ever seen, but there are so many little irritations about it... the way the ads sprawl over the page, how hard it is to focus on someone's face when it's upside down, and how cheap the background looks.

shouldn't some mod update the title with the name of the second male model they used? whoever he might be? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"