Versace S/S 2015 : Madonna by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Obviously Donatella ignored the request. That woman is not Madonna. But they are great pictures.

the photoshop is insane

Photoshopped or not, that is most definitely Madonna, and her amazing body. xo

I wish I could see what you guys are seeing. I think everything about it is terrible and super cheap.

I adore the new shot. Probably one of my favorite among this disappointing S/S 2015 campaign season.

I wonder who had more photoshop madonna or beiber?

some of you are really doing the most, acting as if young people weren't photoshopped. hello, everybody is photoshopped in the fashion industry, wake up. photoshopping is a part of the industry. if you guys are after raw images, go on lookbook or whatever, not high fashion editorials. photoshop is part of the business and everyone with a sound mind knows that.

it's just that some of you are ageist and misogynistic. you don't like the picture? fine. but for most of you it just bothers you to see someone being 56 and looking good. did she receive photoshop treatment? ... is water wet?

this ignorance doesn't make y'all look good.

she is the best selling female recording artist of all time, not only that, she's also the most critically acclaimed female artist of all time.

even Donatella said that she didn't hesitate on whether or not she should chose Madonna, because who wouldn't want to be powerful and robust at 56, like Madonna?

if you don't find the images flattering, if you think the images are ugly and they're just not your taste, that's totally fine, you are entitled to your own opinion.

but blatantly being a hater and a bigot, is not a good look, my dear fashionable friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
^the 2nd pic is great, it´s my favorite so far :smile:
thanks for sharing, Jexxica.

I just can't get past knowing that she looks nothing like this in person. I'm getting bored of M&M and their obsession with this geriatric hot mess.

I know we've said it before, but with these shots the miscasting is even more apparent. Such a great collection. How sad.

What a mess. A true abomination.

^the 2nd pic is great, it´s my favorite so far :smile:
thanks for sharing, Jexxica.

Absolutely the best shot, cause you can't see her face. They should have hidden her face in all shots.

VERSACE EYEWEAR S/S 2015

versace.com

That eyewear shot is just ridiculous. Can someone please leak the unretouched photos. Minimal retouching my *** :lol:

after last night's Grammy performance, I don't want to see the untouched version. people are calling her grandMadonna.

When are we gonna get this "12 page portfolio" we were promised? Also a big eye roll to all of the above comments tbqh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->