Victoria Beckham (November 2003 - January 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving Milan, loveee that little jacket. :heart:

90122w7_beckham_v_b_gr_011.jpg

Source and more: http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/78583/posh-is-foxy-in-fake-fur/#comment-203867

Her Vogue spread is pretty awesome. :heart:

I don't care for the "fur" shrug. The Ostrich bag is not my thing either. "Fox", Ostrich and Leather (CL pumps:( too many animals for me. :ninja:

^^ Are those leggings or jeans? I can't tell.

And I don't believe the shrug is real fur. Hasn't it been reported numerous times that she does not wear real fur?

It has been widely reported today that it isn't real fur. (internet blogs, The Sun etc)

I think they are pants.. ... is so much better than leggings though!!! I love the whole outfit but didnt like the headband or bag.. ... :/

Ya those are the skinny jeans with a ziper from her new line.

Loewe Calle Bag
As always thanks for the great id.:flower:

Its refreshing to see her carry a bag from a brand like Loewe, although i have to admitt i think the bag is awful, but it works with the above outfit,imo.

Thank you for posting the article, sultana!:heart:

I am :lol: @ "Instead of a backpack, I used to carry GUCCI shopping paper bag to school. I would carry my text and notebooks in it until the bottom fell out." That's our girl!!!:clap:

Ya those are the skinny jeans with a ziper from her new line.

As always thanks for the great id.:flower:

Its refreshing to see her carry a bag from a brand like Loewe, although i have to admitt i think the bag is awful, but it works with the above outfit,imo.

I blogged about it this morning

VictoriaBeckhamCallebag.jpg

redcarpet-fashionawards.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back